Rolex Or Panerai

Ngsehchoon

Its down to this 3.

Bro throttle, Brands like Rolex very seldom have clearence/annual/festive sales etc.

But for hublot, will there be a possibility that I buy today and a clearence sale pops up tomorrow with 70% off or something like that?

Dude, for Hublot Big Bang, that shouldnt happen....

I've never really liked the big bang although i dont find it ugly.

I'm an old school guy with old school taste so i prefer old school watches.

until today , i still havent bought an AP or the Patek 5712R....

Recently I bought a solid gold vintage DayDate, looks fabulously retro, clean and non fuss....

↡ Advertisement

Where can we find 2nd hand watches to buy?

And anyone rate IWC here?

there are quite a few used watch shops in SG. i've seen one guy in Katong Shopping Center who sells rolex, and another selling mainly Pams. if u go SG ROC, quite a few of these dealers advertise there, or u can buy direct from owners too. the only thing is for Pam, u cannot get it 'officially' verified as the agent don't do that anymore.

i like IWC, don't know much abt it, but my fav is their Big Pilot, 7 day reserve. they are also well-known for their portuguese range. go for their in-house movements as their ETA are not that cheap to begin with.

Neutral Newbie

Ya I actually noticed this on the day I went to see the watched, I thought to myself since it was such an expensive item there must be a reason why the screws are so inconsostant.

I wonder why they cannot just have the screws/bolts alligned. Very difficult meh?

The screws on the AP dont actually hold the bezel in place and hence for decorative purposes only. The hublot actually has real screws for the bezel..

The screws on the AP dont actually hold the bezel in place and hence for decorative purposes only. The hublot actually has real screws for the bezel..

i thot it does but dats besides the point. ap screws are tighened from the back (no way a hex screw can be turned), so from the front, it is always aligned. i tink so only cos i no money to buy one to check it out.

i thot it does but dats besides the point. ap screws are tighened from the back (no way a hex screw can be turned), so from the front, it is always aligned. i tink so only cos i no money to buy one to check it out.

that is correct.

i also no money to buy one.

Final Decision I go for the white dial Panerai.

I thought it was 113 from first glance, nice and rare choice [thumbsup]

Edited by Yeshe

I drive Passat, you drive A8, you have many overseas properties, I have none even in Singapore, you buy Patek, I wear Rolex....who's richer? but doesn't matter la...being happy and contented is more impt....

but really feel like changing watch....if I never lose so much money sure change

i don even have a Rolex, not that i dunwan to buy, i can't even afford it! I wear Tag F1, the cheapest Tag with Battery operated one.

Now spoil but no money bring to repair, wear back my Seiko.

i don even have a Rolex, not that i dunwan to buy, i can't even afford it! I wear Tag F1, the cheapest Tag with Battery operated one.

Now spoil but no money bring to repair, wear back my Seiko.

seriously, i rate seiko higher than tag

Its down to this 3.

Bro throttle, Brands like Rolex very seldom have clearence/annual/festive sales etc.

But for hublot, will there be a possibility that I buy today and a clearence sale pops up tomorrow with 70% off or something like that?

These are the classic range. There used to be a few in the resale market going for at least 50% off the retail price.

My advice is to forget about those and go for Big Bang range. But then if that is within your budget, you might as well go for AP ROO. they are related now anyway.

Dude, for Hublot Big Bang, that shouldnt happen....

I've never really liked the big bang although i dont find it ugly.

I'm an old school guy with old school taste so i prefer old school watches.

until today , i still havent bought an AP or the Patek 5712R....

Recently I bought a solid gold vintage DayDate, looks fabulously retro, clean and non fuss....

Congrats I'm sure its a beautiful watch :wub: Too bad gold is too expensive and too uncle for me.

Currently have a daydate dia index with black background. After this Hublot, think I gonna stop indulging on these kind of things already...

but seriously my Tag cost more than my Seiko.

Both running battery lor.....................

Honestly Quartz watches are more accurate than mechanical ones, although no value...

Wow, I tot recession coming and many people still buying luxury watches, what recession! I think we are in a bull market....I been wearing my G Shock for 15 years!

Its a matter of priority la dey, maybe people like me who are buying have $25 left in their account after buying,

But people like u with 15yr old g-shocks shock others with their bank statement hehehe

Its a matter of priority la dey, maybe people like me who are buying have $25 left in their account after buying,

But people like u with 15yr old g-shocks shock others with their bank statement hehehe

Oh ya I guess so, btw do you know in Iceland, Rolex retained and in fact increases their value while their currency plummeted....so actually buying watches can also be a good investment....but I quite irritated when my Rolex is 2 minutes fast after one to two weeks....

Oh ya I guess so, btw do you know in Iceland, Rolex retained and in fact increases their value while their currency plummeted....so actually buying watches can also be a good investment....but I quite irritated when my Rolex is 2 minutes fast after one to two weeks....

SO much for wearing your G-shocks for 15 yrs :D

↡ Advertisement