• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
153 replies to this topic | 362 praises

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

SGCMmaomao
  • Premium member
    SGCMmaomao
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear All.. happy.gif

One very dear fren bday coming soon.. wanna give her a buffet treat. Need help and advise from all Bros & Sistas..

Best if u can let me know the place and price..

Thanx in Advance! smile.gif
I Love Cats & Dogs!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:28 PM

Dojon
  • Premium member
    Dojon
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

more info perhaps bro ? biggrin.gif

Like food preference, price, craving...

Also international type or DIY ?

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:29 PM

Mightymito
  • Mightymito
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I've tried several places and they are too either x are the spread not wide enough. SO far I find the below ok not too ex and has a spread of jap and western and oysters for those who need help. wink.gif

http://www.sgbuffet-...-promotion.html

But just give birth cannot buffet immediately mah. Take to one of those chinese herbal restaurant with chinese physician pah... cool.gif

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:34 PM

Mecontle
  • Mecontle
    Banned

vienna at balestier united square basement $40,

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:56 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

yo if wan cheap, go traders hotel cafebiz got 1 for 1.
Paul Scholes. He scores goals.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

Calvin79
  • Premium member
    Calvin79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sakura at punggol Marina...
30++ per pax...
steamboat plus BBQ...
variety of food countless....

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:43 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Sakura at punggol Marina...
30++ per pax...
steamboat plus BBQ...
variety of food countless....

nice place but u wil come out smelling like bbq. not recommended if after tat wan to go chionging laugh.gif

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

Edwin643
  • Premium member
    Edwin643
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Buffet Town. Was there last night at B1 Raffles City. $40 for dinner. Real good int'l spread - All fresh seafood, chilli crab are real spicy!, pasta, japanese, the whole works. Best fresh soya bean milk I ever had.

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Calvin79
  • Premium member
    Calvin79
    6th Gear
    Author Image

nice place but u wil come out smelling like bbq. not recommended if after tat wan to go chionging laugh.gif

that i fully agree, u will stink like s--t......
lucky i stay HG only...
so can just go back fast and have a shower...

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

Dirtbike
  • Dirtbike
    4th Gear
    Author Image

The Line at Shang....

Todai is disappointing...dun ever bother....

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

Johnnylim
  • Premium member
    Johnnylim
    5th Gear
    Author Image

that i fully agree, u will stink like s--t......
lucky i stay HG only...
so can just go back fast and have a shower...

I faster than u...I stay SK biggrin.gif

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

Maroon5
  • Maroon5
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I faster than u...I stay SK biggrin.gif

who stay punggol? laugh.gif

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Lon3fly3r
  • Premium member
    Lon3fly3r
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

The Line - Shangri-la

I feel it's the best you can find

Im at punggol happy.gif

Edited by Lon3fly3r, 14 September 2011 - 04:11 PM.

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:50 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I also think Shangri-La is one of the best if not the BEST. But a bit ex tho.

Orelse can try the Sakura at Clementi Woods........huge variety of food too!!! happy.gif

The Line - Shangri-la

I feel it's the best you can find

Im at punggol happy.gif

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:47 PM

Rviolet
  • Rviolet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Grand Hyatt StraitsKitchen asian buffet is a total disappointment. $60+/pax, the food are either tasteless or too cold.
And they're consider a high-end hotel shakehead.gif

I think even hawker's beat them flat down. laugh.gif
The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Dear All.. happy.gif

One very dear fren bday coming soon.. wanna give her a buffet treat. Need help and advise from all Bros & Sistas..

Best if u can let me know the place and price..

Thanx in Advance! smile.gif

got money can go st regis cool.gif

and a very high profile person, in terms of business, i know went there

Edited by Ithunk, 18 September 2011 - 03:49 PM.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

Ladykillerz
  • Premium member
    Ladykillerz
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Grand Hyatt StraitsKitchen asian buffet is a total disappointment. $60+/pax, the food are either tasteless or too cold.
And they're consider a high-end hotel shakehead.gif

I think even hawker's beat them flat down. laugh.gif

i had eaten there a few times mainly because of going with clients and kinda agree with your comments.
however, this is one of very good places to makan if there are muslim folks joining in for the buffet because it is certified Halal.
IMO, the only good thing is that there are a wide range of juices. haha.

Ladykillerz
The Sky's The Limit! [angel]

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:00 PM

Rviolet
  • Rviolet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i had eaten there a few times mainly because of going with clients and kinda agree with your comments.
however, this is one of very good places to makan if there are muslim folks joining in for the buffet because it is certified Halal.
IMO, the only good thing is that there are a wide range of juices. haha.

Yes, the only good thing is that it's halal.
Other than that i strongly wont recommend.
Even the juices tasted awful. Too deluded.

That was my 1st and last time! thumbsdown.gif

If given a chance to go there again, i'd rather settle for hawker food. laugh.gif
The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:03 PM

Simplesilver
  • Premium member
    Simplesilver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Rise Cafe at MBS ..
It is quite good from personal experience.
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." Bob Marley.

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:06 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Rise Cafe at MBS ..
It is quite good from personal experience.

you go there for wat? knife.gif
Relocated

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, best, buffet, spread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users