Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
1171 replies to this topic | 743 praises

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

14092011644.jpg [attachment=
59799:14092011646.jpg]was fortunate to join the launch of above mentioned MPV by my SE!

from what i see,glad to know chev came out with nice car in recent yrs.

below are some of the pic i took at the launch:

14092011641.jpg 14092011642.jpg [attachment=
59796:14092011643.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• 14092011643.jpg

Angcheek and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

more pic:

14092011648.jpg [attachment=
59802:14092011646.jpg]

Attached Thumbnails

• 14092011646.jpg

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:20 AM

Civic6228
  • Premium member
    Civic6228
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I saw the car when I was in Korea recently. The car looks good, look more like an SUV rather than a MPV.

3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:20 AM

F1f2
  • F1f2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

the question is ... when it will arrive here :)
Angcheek and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

Gizmore
  • Premium member
    Gizmore
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I thought those pictures were taken at Alphine Motor at Ubi ?

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

nice meh? looks like a white delivery van in the pixs.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:28 AM

Santafe
  • Premium member
    Santafe
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

The car is aleady here. Basic version cost 125k and premium edition cost 130k with sunroof.

Check it out in their show room.

Edited by Santafe, 15 September 2011 - 09:29 AM.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

E052798
  • E052798
    Clutched
    Author Image

I saw one along AMK central ave 8...
owner was toggling front fog lamp...

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:07 AM

Civic6228
  • Premium member
    Civic6228
    6th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.chevrolet...ge/new-orlando/

Confirmed in Sin liao. But the pics does not do justice to the car. It looks much much better than the pics.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks heavy for a 1.8L petrol engine. If fully loaded with passengers & barang barang....i think the engine will struggle.

Sad, only one option for the engine. Too bad sgp diesel road tax sucks, otherwise the Euro spec 2.0L turbodiesel will be a better option.
2 Anonymous members praised this
Night King

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:22 AM

F1f2
  • F1f2
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

wow.., wonder why they not put ad in newspaper?

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:04 AM

Santafe
  • Premium member
    Santafe
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

141 hp and 6 speed drive.

I don't like the 2nd row seat, quite cramp and hardly any storage.

More like a suv too me but long and low SUV.

Edited by Santafe, 15 September 2011 - 11:05 AM.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Looks heavy for a 1.8L petrol engine. If fully loaded with passengers & barang barang....i think the engine will struggle.

Sad, only one option for the engine. Too bad sgp diesel road tax sucks, otherwise the Euro spec 2.0L turbodiesel will be a better option.

wonder if it's the same 1.8L from the Cruze? if it is, confirm win award for the world's slowest SUV. coz oredi 1.8L in the cruze CMI.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

the question is show mi the money and will get you ride!

it has 20 waiting for you nosebleed.gif

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The car is aleady here. Basic version cost 125k and premium edition cost 130k with sunroof.

Check it out in their show room.

correct as of yesterday!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

Patricklyb
  • Patricklyb
    5th Gear
    Author Image

wonder if it's the same 1.8L from the Cruze? if it is, confirm win award for the world's slowest SUV. coz oredi 1.8L in the cruze CMI.

146 hp

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

Zafira18
  • Zafira18
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

correct as of yesterday!

with this price, C4GP will be a better bet.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This car needs a turbodiesel engine.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

Proton_neutron
  • Proton_neutron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I thought GM will be phasing out the 1.8NA 140bhp engine to be replaced by the 1.4T 140bhp engine instead?

Alpine should request for the 1.6T 180bhp engine to be in the Orlando and Cruze instead.
I really don't think the 140bhp is enough for what it essentially is a 7-seater vehicle [be it a 5+2 or a full 7-seater, which I doubt it is].

And at such prices, thanks to the high CAT B COE, I seriously doubt it'll sell well, this Orlando.

Then again, speaking of the Citroen C4GP, when the 2.0L engine was replaced with the 1.6T 140bhp years ago, it was pretty popular considering it's selling at the same price as a Wish 2.0L then.

But it seems that I hardly see the C4GP on the road now. Where did they all go? And it's not as if the owners traded-in for the Peugeot 5008 with a conventional 6-sp Auto gearbox [the C4GP is using the 6EGS- automated manual gearbox]. The 5008 is even rarer.....

And the Toyota Wish is still a pretty common sight on our roads!
So.....

Edited by Proton_neutron, 15 September 2011 - 01:34 PM.

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

146 hp

whoaaa.....liddat confirm slowest.

Back to American Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Chevrolet Orlando

Chevrolet Orlando  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Kuanhui  |  Neutral Newbie

Enjoying Every Moment

Hi All, If you are looking for MPV, you may like to consider Chevrolet Orlando. Test it to believe the comfort level. I own a Honda Stream RSZ previously and Orlando is my second ride. Love it so much.

Chevrolet Orlando

Chevrolet Orlando  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Biglittlebean  |  4th Gear

Reliable, value for money workhorse

Having driven the car for 5000km already, I must say that it is a workhorse that I can rely on. I have to admit that it wasn't love at first sight when I saw the car. Was contemplating the Vezel or V40, but due to family needs, I decided to g... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Chevrolet Orlando

Quick Reply

Tags: chevrolet, mpv, chevrolet orlando and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users