Chevrolet Orlando New MPV

Patricklyb

Pardon me.

For a 1.8 litre Chevy engine carrying 1.7 tonnes with 7 adults and 3 kids on 17 inch rims. I do not believe u can do 18km litre, even with constant highway.

Even the factory specs don't even claim such figures, and we know that they are usually overly optimistic

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi bro

Well you can dun believe me or flame me instead. I'm just providing my 2 cent of what I have tested out. Btw let say boost the milage to so good, what do I earn?? Your commission when you buy Orlando??? Dun think so. Im out and bye !!

Pardon me.

For a 1.8 litre Chevy engine carrying 1.7 tonnes with 7 adults and 3 kids on 17 inch rims. I do not believe u can do 18km litre, even with constant highway.

Even the factory specs don't even claim such figures, and we know that they are usually overly optimistic

17-18km/L and at speeds of 160-180kph long distance highway? I'm suspicious too.

If you stated 14-15km/L maybe still acceptable. 17-18km/L, think we stupid???

I've tested the Orlando 1.8L and the NVH quite good, but ride is jiggly at slow speeds, and engine totally no power at all. Can't imagine with 7 people onboard with luggage. Totally not impressed. The 1.4Turbo should fare better, although the new GM 1.6Turbo 180-205bhp engines should be coming in next year (as used with Opels).

I actually prefer the Opel Zafira Tourer, just too bad the 1.6Turbo petrol engine not in yet (should be coming in by Q1 2014). That will make more sense than 1.4Turbo.

• Praise 1

18km/L???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You push it for 7km for evey 11km you drive issit?

i guess if u ask this guy below, 18km/l consperm possible...... [:p][laugh][laugh]

post-1105-0-19957800-1386313167.jpg

i guess if u ask this guy below, 18km/l consperm possible...... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Is that the guy who only wanted a souvenir?

Was thinking what if a million bucks was up for grabs...

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Brothers and sisters, does anyone have review on Orlando 1.4 turbo? It seens like no one is buyong this car... pleaae advise. Cheers

Brothers and sisters, does anyone have review on Orlando 1.4 turbo? It seens like no one is buyong this car... pleaae advise. Cheers

Not driven the orlando. but tried the cruze turbo. It is quite a lot better with the turbo engine. It is as good as the review on straits time mention. FC nothing special though

• Praise 1

to be fair, dun tink anyone buys a 7-seat SUV for dragging 0-100.

but in daily urban trafiic, it'll prob feel very sluggish. somemore NA low torque.

i tried the 1.8L cruze b4 which is prob at least 200kg lighter, and it oredi felt sluggish.

• Praise 1