Eldershield and Careshield issues

Ysc3

anyone opted out of the plan ? why ? or anyone bought the enhanced plan which is supposed to pay more and longer than the $400/mth for 5 years when you "qualify" for the payout.

meeting an insurance agent later on who wants to "talk" to me about the enhanced version of eldershield ... just turned 40 this year and they so fast catch up with me liow ??

↡ Advertisement

I received it before i turned 40 too and i thought s--t i am already an elder now. Anyway i opt for it since it goes through the CPF which we may never get to touch it.

damn sad.....in sgp, 40 yrs old oredi kena labelled as 'elder' by the gahmen. wun be surprised if some young 20+ scholar that came out wif this policy. <_<

anyone opted out of the plan ? why ? or anyone bought the enhanced plan which is supposed to pay more and longer than the $400/mth for 5 years when you "qualify" for the payout.

meeting an insurance agent later on who wants to "talk" to me about the enhanced version of eldershield ... just turned 40 this year and they so fast catch up with me liow ??

there is one enhanced plan, that pays you $1000 for LIFETIME. I forgot which insurance company.... i suspect its either Auntie Lucy or GE. I find this is better than the basic plan

All these Shields ...plans...forced down the throat of Sinkie peasants is but ONE BIG CON job by the MiWs..

They want those who are less sick and not chronically ill to pay for those sick and poor ones via insurance companies willing to foot the bills of these sickly....

It's all but a pyramid scheme...get a insurance company willing to take this job and the MIWs get those who are largely NOT SICK to pay for those SICK!

Get it? [laugh]

All these Shields ...plans...forced down the throat of Sinkie peasants is but ONE BIG CON job by the MiWs..

They want those who are less sick and not chronically ill to pay for those sick and poor ones via insurance companies willing to foot the bills of these sickly....

It's all but a pyramid scheme...get a insurance company willing to take this job and the MIWs get those who are largely NOT SICK to pay for those SICK!

Get it? [laugh]

not forced down the throat. It's optional.

damn sad.....in sgp, 40 yrs old oredi kena labelled as 'elder' by the gahmen. wun be surprised if some young 20+ scholar that came out wif this policy. <_<

no lah, 40 is when you need to save for your elder years. If elder already, you will need to use money, not save money :D

not forced down the throat. It's optional.

Anything put out by the MIWs is NOT optional to the Sinkie..

They will 'follow' cos they can't think otherwise! [laugh][laugh]

no lah, 40 is when you need to save for your elder years. If elder already, you will need to use money, not save money :D

Sinkie peasant got money to save from 40 onwards one meh? [laugh]

As far as I can recall...they were told that they got to work till they die...get 2nd or even 3rd class medical treatment ( see the queue at Poly clinics...that I am told cos I don't go to Poly cilincis [laugh] )...

Prepare for non-employment once they hit the BIG 4-0 ( really ironic...told to work till they die and yet can't find ppl to employ them)...

and the worst....

CAN"T GET THEIR OLD AGE MONEY BACK WHEN THEY NEED IT IN THEIR OLD AGE! [laugh]

Anything put out by the MIWs is NOT optional to the Sinkie..

They will 'follow' cos they can't think otherwise! [laugh][laugh]

i guess you're in the 30% of cynics.

So it's optional but not optional?

i guess you're in the 30% of cynics.

So it's optional but not optional?

I don't need to 'follow'...

So why would I need to even know what they put out as optional or not! [laugh][laugh]

This is not about saving money, but spending money to buy insurance.

Why 40?

'Cos chances still lower, so can collect more premiums from us before risks get too high.

I don't need to 'follow'...

So why would I need to even know what they put out as optional or not! [laugh][laugh]

Its optional so why u KPKB? If people are concerned then they buy insurance. If not then no need to buy. Everything must be garment issue har? They must have put you in jail for a long time that why made you a bitter man [laugh]

ts? so what did agent spin? the problem with eldershield is that it covers only certain body functions like cannot use hand or leg or one side and need help. but if it works for stroke, then ok liao as stroke like getting common in our lifestyle

This is not about saving money, but spending money to buy insurance.

Why 40?

'Cos chances still lower, so can collect more premiums from us before risks get too high.

not sure what you're suggesting. So should it be 60? or 30?

once again, this is optional. You can get your own insurance or not at all.

Its optional so why u KPKB? If people are concerned then they buy insurance. If not then no need to buy. Everything must be garment issue har? They must have put you in jail for a long time that why made you a bitter man [laugh]

you still don't get it or pretending not to.

The very reason why you are facing this sort of issue is all driven by crooked doctors, crooked insurance who play along with a crooked system.

You like being crooked is lt?

Or you're a crook too in carhot with all these?