Australia: Migration Agencies For Australia

Tonicwater

Hi bros and sisters..

My wife and I are trying to migrate there. We have started a blog on general topics and are halfway through the series on migration. Currently at the stage where she has completed IELTS, skills assessment and has submitted EOI. now keeping our fingers crossed and waiting for the invite.

We don't have information on migration agents though, as my wife is our "agent". DIY application.

Check out our overview article Here.

All the best! [:)]

When you settle there, please tell us how you enjoy your new country other than the fact that cars are cheap [:)]

Do take in the open space, avoid the racist people but be friendly with those who are not. Remember to take it easy and don't bring Spore's kiasu-ism there hor..... All the best again

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sisters..

My wife and I are trying to migrate there. We have started a blog on general topics and are halfway through the series on migration. Currently at the stage where she has completed IELTS, skills assessment and has submitted EOI. now keeping our fingers crossed and waiting for the invite.

We don't have information on migration agents though, as my wife is our "agent". DIY application.

Check out our overview article Here.

thanks for sharing.

i also want to share some info.

if the requirement mention need x years working experience, make sure you really have complete x years experience.

example: need 10 years experience, you have only 9 years 8 months proven by reference letter from ex-company, better no need to apply.

for my case, they really check and send email again to clarify, on what other base/ proof you have x years work experience, because from the paper you submit only x years x months.

Supersonic

The danger is the "grass is always greener" mindset. Judgements could be clouded by the wonderful time they had during their holidays and tink they found utopia. That's the short fantasy we all indulge in during our well-deserved break (nothing wrong). But we need to separate reality of the daily grind wif the bliss of a holiday.

Simple. Because migrating to AU is not free for fall. There's a strict procedure and not just anyone can apply (e.g. skills in demand). Singapore on the other hand has opened the flood gate to everyone. Seriously if said PRC and Pinoy are selected on a strict criteria, I dont see any problem with it.

Another thing is, I find most migrants here in Australia generally try to integrate with the local and most of them tend to adapt to the evironment rather than try to change the environment to suit themselves.

Its just poor management from the government's point of view in controlling the quality of migrant into Singapore IMHO.

:D[thumbsup]

Agree

When thinking of migrating, need to consider that there are pros and cons about every country. But the pros and the cons affect different levels of society, e.g. if you're middle class in singapore, you're still affected by the crush of overpopulation, poorer living conditions due to high cost of living, etc. whereas in a larger developed nation, middle class is already relatively comfy with house, car, etc. depending where you choose to live/work.

Then of course there's the question of safety, relative lack of nearby facilities (esp in large countries' suburbs). But this is something to adjust to, and it helps not to compare this vs. that.

As an example, I have asked malaysian colleagues who grew up there in malaysia (not city area), and really, they did not think that they lack anything or miss anything during their days there.

As a new immigrant, if ts moves there eventually, naturally it will not be a bed of roses, but neither it will be hell [:)] This actually very much depends on individuals and how well the person can adapt to a new environment and culture, way of life etc.

Many of my friends are happy they that the have moved there, a few do have regrets. I guess this has to do with expectations and how willing is he going to adapt to his new country.

Btw, domestic maids are expensive, lots of DIY efforts are needed unless the person is well off enough to pay for services. Most households go to bed by 10pm?

My wife and i are looking at to migrate too. We are looking at OZ, NZ, US or UK. I think that's the only way to get out of this overcrowded paying and paying s--t hole! [cool]

Looking to reside permanently in Aussie at some point where possible.

Judging by their immigration policies and skills they value, don't think my chances are high [bigcry]

My wife and i are looking at to migrate too. We are looking at OZ, NZ, US or UK. I think that's the only way to get out of this overcrowded paying and paying s--t hole! [cool]

Actually, you guys shoudl also considered non English speaking country, possibilities may be much more. Also English Speaking countries are known to have immigration problem (as many people also wanted to go there as English is widely known), as well as more obese people, compare to non English speaking ones. Cross the English channel to Netherlands, & the differences are day & night.

Scadinavina countries, most people can speak good English (much better than a typical Singaporeans if I am honest), so adapting should be easier. People are also more friendly. Not to mention the girls are [inlove] . But I guess the climate will be a killer for most Singapreans, in the winter. But Finnish is known to be very tough, even harder than German, or so they said, which is saying a lot.

There is a joke, 'There are few ugly people in Scadinavina as the Vikings do not bring back the ugly women."

Anyway, I am enquiring about the Blue card that allow me to find work in any EU nation. At the moment, my pass only allow me to work in Germany.

↡ Advertisement