All to the Divorce and Breakup Guys

Sabbie

Recently it seems alot of people has been airing their frustrations here....I would like to pen down my thoughts on this....as well as seek the wise advice of all the wise people here....

Β 

When one door closes on you, sometimes another unexpectedly opens up...for example as you guys know yesterday was the official brokeup date for me...there is nothing tying me and my exgf together anyway as the sale of our property is completed...previously we felt that we were obligated to be together partly because of our joint assets...so with nutti to tie us together....it's perhaps the start of a new beginning for me....the only question I have is that should I cancel the insurance policy we bought on each other for a large sum of money...we had not spoken to each other for months and since we do not contact each other anymore I suppose we will never get back together? With the property issue settled, I feel like asking her so how are you happy? I want to tell her that the small sum of money I deposited in our account is hers and if we should cancel the insurance but I also cannot bring myself to call her. I am both sad and happy at the same time, I realise that there are actually alot of nice girls around for example Rviolet who is really keeping me busy now...so as mentioned when one door closes on you, unexpectedly another opens up.....so I wish all the bros here who has divorce or broken up to keep the faith and be happy....open up your mind and try new things....for example I sturbornly use a nokia phone for 10 years thinking it is the best but after changing to an iphone, wow, it is actually so much better than the symbian software....

Β 

So my advice to all bros is to constantly try new things, improve yourself, life goes on and eventually happiness will come to you!

Β 

I don't know what I am talking about

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

who Rviolet is...

Β 

yea, when i got dumped years ago, i started chasing. it was fun but tiring. finally, did get a soulmate and got married. point is, don't give up on rships. u'll eventually find that someone...but sitting down won't get u anything.

Recently it seems alot of people has been airing their frustrations here....I would like to pen down my thoughts on this....as well as seek the wise advice of all the wise people here....

Β 

When one door closes on you, sometimes another unexpectedly opens up...for example as you guys know yesterday was the official brokeup date for me...there is nothing tying me and my exgf together anyway as the sale of our property is completed...previously we felt that we were obligated to be together partly because of our joint assets...so with nutti to tie us together....it's perhaps the start of a new beginning for me....the only question I have is that should I cancel the insurance policy we bought on each other for a large sum of money...we had not spoken to each other for months and since we do not contact each other anymore I suppose we will never get back together? With the property issue settled, I feel like asking her so how are you happy? I want to tell her that the small sum of money I deposited in our account is hers and if we should cancel the insurance but I also cannot bring myself to call her. I am both sad and happy at the same time, I realise that there are actually alot of nice girls around for example Rviolet who is really keeping me busy now...so as mentioned when one door closes on you, unexpectedly another opens up.....so I wish all the bros here who has divorce or broken up to keep the faith and be happy....open up your mind and try new things....for example I sturbornly use a nokia phone for 10 years thinking it is the best but after changing to an iphone, wow, it is actually so much better than the symbian software....

Β 

So my advice to all bros is to constantly try new things, improve yourself, life goes on and eventually happiness will come to you!

Β 

Divorce rate is always high in developed nation. Woman is more demanding while man is not getting the respect they used to get.

who Rviolet is...

Β 

yea, when i got dumped years ago, i started chasing. it was fun but tiring. finally, did get a soulmate and got married. point is, don't give up on rships. u'll eventually find that someone...but sitting down won't get u anything.

Β 

Rviolet is the syt of mcf, I am seriously not desperate yet....not ready yet....but of cos no harm making more friends and keeping my legs open....

Divorce rate is always high in developed nation. Woman is more demanding while man is not getting the respect they used to get.

Β 

I know Rviolet will whack me for this but I think that SG gals are really too pampered....

....the only question I have is that should I cancel the insurance policy we bought on each other for a large sum of money...

Off course not! You will profit from it one day.

Β 

Unless she does first.

Β 

Was your ex so bad she will pay someone to have you fixed for like

half the sum you are insured?

Β 

:D

Β 

Β 

Off course not! You will profit from it one day.

Β 

Unless she does first.

Β 

Was your ex so bad she will pay someone to have you fixed for like

half the sum you are insured?

Β 

:D

Β 

I think i will die before her cos she is younger and healthier than me

Neutral Newbie

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Are you encouraging gay love???? [sweatdrop]

Are you encouraging gay love???? [sweatdrop]

Β 

No, according to some of my frens, when you poke an a**hole, the inside is actually hollow and does not feel as good as a pussy(cat)

Got money sure got honey... Maybe breakup due to too many KTV visit?

Β 

I admit I was abit playful but mentally I never betrayed her....