All to the Divorce and Breakup Guys

Sabbie

Nowadays married men likes lucid sex dreams rather than actual sex wif their wife...

So the divorce rate very high...most wife's too boring in bed...

Husbands start looking for whores to satisfy sexual fantasies...

Β 

Β 

i am rather puzzled as to why you keep viewing the insured sum as an asset. insurance be it life or general or commercial should be viewed as a financial cover not something you can stand to derive gains from. nothing more nothing less.

95 or 93 ba. high pose value ^_^

Β 

ya, that's why i am called sabbie...looking at hirsch charged one.....you don't reckon maintainance will be too ex? or wrx....it was my dream car 15 years ago

ya, that's why i am called sabbie...looking at hirsch charged one.....you don't reckon maintainance will be too ex? or wrx....it was my dream car 15 years ago

Β 

the saab thread the owners say maint ok rite but choosing a good condition one is more than half the battle won [:p]

i am rather puzzled as to why you keep viewing the insured sum as an asset. insurance be it life or general or commercial should be viewed as a financial cover not something you can stand to derive gains from. nothing more nothing less.

Β 

agreed.

I think i will die before her cos she is younger and healthier than me

Do you think it has occurred to your ex

Β 

she could arrange for you to die so that she could collect

Β 

on your life insurance and split half with the person who

Β 

did you in? :D

Β 

Β 

haha who is Rviolet, I want a piece of the action. Is this a thread to advertise to find a soul mate?

Β 

Im rich, handsome, tall, kind, hardworking, intelligent and witty. Most importantly im single. Rviolet please call me, dun bother about Sabbie =D

Β 

which insurance you talking about...WL and Endowment plans do have a surrender value you know?

the saab thread the owners say maint ok rite but choosing a good condition one is more than half the battle won [:p]

Β 

Okie, cross my fingers....

buying a car say, IS250 and paying $1,350 per month, just for monthly installment?

to be honest, i think you better take public transport. [:p]

Β 

Ya, want to keep my installments under 1000 actually....

Bro, we are all with you.

Β 

In the darkest nights and brightest days....

Β 

I am with you too JJ despite your paedophile tendencies :D[laugh]

This thread open to single bachelors other than "divorcees" boh? :D

Β 

Actually I started this thread for you and JJ....to tell you guys not to give up!

↑ Advertisement