All to the Divorce and Breakup Guys

Sabbie

We want Fr, agent only bz during weekends what

Β 

I busy everyday at roadside marketing till 11pm..how to spend time to whatapps or chat on the phone.

I busy everyday at roadside marketing till 11pm..how to spend time to whatapps or chat on the phone.

Wah tough life what project is it

Rviolet is the syt of mcf, I am seriously not desperate yet....not ready yet....but of cos no harm making more friends and keeping my legs open....

Β 

Ka kui kui, tan dua lui??

Ka kui kui, tan dua lui??

Β 

This you must ask Rviolet.....I am sure she is not this type of girl....oh gosh, am I too trusting?

Neutral Newbie

Exactly..you don't know what the fark you're doing here...

Β 

Your title of the thread should be : ALL THE LOSERS, COMPRAIN KINGS AND CRY BABIES GUYS! [laugh]

Β 

Β 

hatter! [laugh]

Hi guys. I need some advises as i got nonsense advise at hwz forum.

Β 

Basically me and my wife got divorce due to my adultery. We got into real bad relation as we contest for the child.

Β 

Now, which is 2yrs after our separation. Things had sort of settled down. No more fightings in court. We just follow court orders with issue pertaining to the child.

Β 

I am trying to work out this relation again by reviving it. I wanted my child to have a good childhood and enjoy the benefits just like any normal families.

Β 

Recently, we are sort of in better terms, we go for outings and have meals together as a family. On the surface, we looked like a normal family and i really appreciate it.

Β 

I got a few matters of heart queries to ask bro here

Β 

-will a woman really forgive her cheated spouse and start all over again?

- she sometimes seem okay and we go for meal but sometimes does not reply my sms at all. I really dunno how to handle this.

- what is the chances that such a relationship can be revived?

Β 

Basically me and my wife got divorce due to my adultery. We got into real bad relation as we contest for the child.

Β 

Now, which is 2yrs after our separation. Things had sort of settled down. No more fightings in court. We just follow court orders with issue pertaining to the child.

Β 

I am trying to work out this relation again by reviving it. I wanted my child to have a good childhood and enjoy the benefits just like any normal families.

Β 

Recently, we are sort of in better terms, we go for outings and have meals together as a family. On the surface, we looked like a normal family and i really appreciate it.

Β 

Β 

- she sometimes seem okay and we go for meal but sometimes does not reply my sms at all. I really dunno how to handle this.

Β 

Your nick Charmaine leh. You not the girl ah? [sweatdrop]

Β 

Anyway, take it slow. Women want sincerity. Cannot rush. Just take one step at a time. She might not want to reconcile so quickly. Broken heart not so easily heal one.

Β 

Persevere and you will see result one day. Good luck!

Β 

• Praise 3

have you ever apologise?

Β 

Show her your sincerity though it would takes time.

Β 

And please dont get work up whenever she brings this issue up in an event of a quarrel.

Β 

You were wrong then, so bo bian....

• Praise 1

Β 

Β 

Anyway, take it slow. Women want sincerity. Cannot rush. Just take one step at a time. She might not want to reconcile so quickly. Broken heart not so easily heal one.

Β 

Β 

Β 

or maybe also no result [bigcry]

• Praise 1

Β 

or maybe also no result [bigcry]

Β 

That is very likely. Not easy to forgive. "Once Unfaithful, Always Unfaithful." [sweatdrop]

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Do it because you want to and not because of the child

Β 

Because when the child grows, you will still split in the end

Β 

The child can have a normal childhood as long as you give him regular access to you like any father

• Praise 2

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks. I will try. To me now, a family is impt. Which is both my child and my wife. But i know its not easy..

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 1