Finger Scan in woodlands/Tuas Checkpoint

Santafe

Dear All,

I would like to check does malaysia still practice the finger scan in the checkpoint? Is the jam or queue still that bad?

I would like to drive in but have no idea do they still practice that? I have not been to malaysia for few years.

Any bros/sis can advise me?

thank you very much.

↡ Advertisement

Dear All,

I would like to check does malaysia still practice the finger scan in the checkpoint? Is the jam or queue still that bad?

I would like to drive in but have no idea do they still practice that? I have not been to malaysia for few years.

Any bros/sis can advise me?

thank you very much.

Looking at your thread title, I thought since when Sg have implemented finger scanning. Should be Malaysian checkpoints, lah, since they are the one who started it a couple of months back. Anyway, since they implemented it, I had never had my fingers scanned. Nowadays, I don't see anyone been scanned at all. Looks like they have abandoned it.

Looking at your thread title, I thought since when Sg have implemented finger scanning. Should be Malaysian checkpoints, lah, since they are the one who started it a couple of months back. Anyway, since they implemented it, I had never had my fingers scanned. Nowadays, I don't see anyone been scanned at all. Looks like they have abandoned it.

Haha..thanks for pointing it out...my thoughts and my writing doesn'coordinate well...