Dr tio 4D & toto more than 1 million but.....

Vega

no money to pay ex wife monthly maintainence.

Read in today Straits Times. So lucky to strike 4D and Toto more $1m but no money to give ex wife and children. Rather do jail and declare bankrupt. Doctor somemore.

↡ Advertisement

Read in today Straits Times. So lucky to strike 4D and Toto more $1m but no money to give ex wife and children. Rather do jail and declare bankrupt. Doctor somemore.

not all doctors are rich la.

also not all doctors are good too. <_<

wah lao... Doctor leh, even a GP working for clicnic owner can easily make 7K to 8K... cannot consider rich but confirm abv average loh....

the GP (also the owner of the clinic) downstair of my house owned 1 merz & 1 BMW.... sometimes drive his son accord to work... the car park at his landed property is more then my son toy car....

For gambling addicts the more money they win the more they will gamble it away. Have seen it happen to many such ppl. These ppl typical problem is that they think they are on a winning streak and make even bigger amount of bets using their recent winnings. So they end up losing more.

Put his doc status aside. Winning $1M is consider rich? At least give maintainence la. He rather do jail time!!!!

he is just beating the system....read that he channel his monies to his clinic assistant, hence even if ex-wife makes him a bankrupt n go jail, he rather that then give her the $$$ every mth... wonder wat happens if his clinic assistant betrays him and runs away with the $$$...

bloody hell, spoil our image and reputation. pwui..

I disagree...

no poor ppl where got rich ppl?

we go by % remember? [:p]

Edited by Csnewbie

his wife must be one hell of a a--hole to make him do that...

newspaper report only part of the story

wah lao... Doctor leh, even a GP working for clicnic owner can easily make 7K to 8K... cannot consider rich but confirm abv average loh....

the GP (also the owner of the clinic) downstair of my house owned 1 merz & 1 BMW.... sometimes drive his son accord to work... the car park at his landed property is more then my son toy car....

i have a couple of doc friends.....not as glamorous la.

The irony thing abt this episode is that this guy won 400k in 4D and another 600k++ in toto, yet could not afford to pay maintenance and rather bankrupt.

Now how many people you know has strike BOTH 4d and toto totalling about 1 million?

Look like God shine his lucky star at the wrong guy.

Edited by Icedbs

The irony thing abt this episode is that this guy won 400k in 4D and another 600k++ in toto, yet could not afford to pay maintenance and rather bankrupt.

Now how many people you know has strike BOTH 4d and toto totalling about 1 million?

Look like God shine his lucky star at the wrong guy.

can paste whole story here so all can see?

you meant they earned less than 7K?? :huh: :huh:

i mean no guaranteed income...

unless you are salaried in an organization.

even my engineer brother earn more than most GPs. [:p]

then again...he has Phd. [:p]

↡ Advertisement