Mini Cooper queries

Lucaswh

Looking at the back seats its practical if you only occasionally ferry 4 people around with little luggage, I would rather get a 3 series over this. Anyone with 2 small kids better think twice too :)

My R56 A/c is kinda under powered during hot days, if this 4 door has a similar AC performance good luck to the back passengers hehe.

post-78681-0-80054800-1413339279_thumb.jpg

The controversial 5 door is coming to Singapore soon [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Looking at the back seats its practical if you only occasionally ferry 4 people around with little luggage, I would rather get a 3 series over this. Anyone with 2 small kids better think twice too :)

My R56 A/c is kinda under powered during hot days, if this 4 door has a similar AC performance good luck to the back passengers hehe.

attachicon.gifdsc_1617.jpg

That's because it is set as EURO (if you check the coding). Once it is changed to Tropical + Auto, a/c will be on full blast on a hot day.

Thanks for that David [thumbsup]

I will ask the Service staff if they can change the coding, its overdue for service anyway [nod]

That's because it is set as EURO (if you check the coding). Once it is changed to Tropical + Auto, a/c will be on full blast on a hot day.

Edited by Mercury1

Hi all,

was looking at the mini one.. wanted to know what is the service interval? 15k per service?

Also was wondering how much would it cost for normal maintenance each time.

Thanks!

Hi all,

was looking at the mini one.. wanted to know what is the service interval? 15k per service?

Also was wondering how much would it cost for normal maintenance each time.

Thanks!

Service should b around 10k km. 1st 3 yrs I think is service inclusive.

which one gives u a better drive and able to handle betteer? ur cooper s or the mrs?

Thanks for the reply bro.

Can anyone share if the insurance premiums are higher for a mini one compared to say an altis?

Thanks for the reply bro.

Can anyone share if the insurance premiums are higher for a mini one compared to say an altis?

Based on your risk profile, go to 1 of the insurers portal to check it out.

Rather than getting a new Mini One, why not consider 1 yr old Cooper S from Mini Habitat?

I bought a 6 mth old Cooper S from Mini Habitat Used Car in Jan 2014

Based on your risk profile, go to 1 of the insurers portal to check it out.

Rather than getting a new Mini One, why not consider 1 yr old Cooper S from Mini Habitat?

I bought a 6 mth old Cooper S from Mini Habitat Used Car in Jan 2014

I see I see.

Would you mind sharing how much you got it for second hand?

F56 review not so good...bigger than ever but nothing really better than the predecessor and the 5-door really stretching the word Mini...

maybe die-hards will have a go at it...

Many reviews I read from mostly European magazines are saying the car is not that much worst off than the 3-door version. In fact, most think that the driving characteristics are still very much intact. With the increased in practicality, it is for people who always wanted a Mini but limited by only 2 front doors.

Many reviews I read from mostly European magazines are saying the car is not that much worst off than the 3-door version. In fact, most think that the driving characteristics are still very much intact. With the increased in practicality, it is for people who always wanted a Mini but limited by only 2 front doors.

Despite still look like NEW Mini, a lot of interior parts are from BMW part bin. To me, it feels too BMW now.

Actually, back seat of Leyland Mini is even worst than New Mini.

Despite still look like NEW Mini, a lot of interior parts are from BMW part bin. To me, it feels too BMW now.

Actually, back seat of Leyland Mini is even worst than New Mini.

IMO, expect more variants of MINI coming.

If you have seen the Clubman during the recent BMW show at MBS, that car is huge, I mean, huge. It will have 6 doors.

Read that you bought used 6 months old MCS, do you send your car back to AD for servicing?

IMO, expect more variants of MINI coming.

If you have seen the Clubman during the recent BMW show at MBS, that car is huge, I mean, huge. It will have 6 doors.

Read that you bought used 6 months old MCS, do you send your car back to AD for servicing?

I juz sent in August to keep my warranty intact. I also claim a replacement key fob.

Dear all mini cooper fans,

I intend to buy a 2007 mini cooper cabriolet.

May I know how's the car of such age?

What's the petrol consumption per litre like?

Thanks!