Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
84 replies to this topic | 87 praises

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:07 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

This is my general observation.

Seems that Maserati and especially Porsche are getting quite common on the roads nowadays.

Singapore must be having more and more rich people everydays.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

surprise meh?...the richer get richer...the poorer get poorer....this is Singapore...the gaps are getting wider and wider...

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:18 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

surprise meh?...the richer get richer...the poorer get poorer....this is Singapore...the gaps are getting wider and wider...

Just giving some observations on cars on the road that's all.

I also notice there seems to be very few Evo X

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Visit this Website

facts la. happy.gif
Relocated

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

Tigerwoods
  • Premium member
    Tigerwoods
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just giving some observations on cars on the road that's all.

I also notice there seems to be very few Evo X

Just go count the cars that have SK* plate. How many are Ang Mo Chia and how many Jepun/Hankok Chia ?

And Yes so many exotic cars on our roads recently.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

agreed
Relocated

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:34 PM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

Precisely, but this is not unique to sgp....

The role of the govt is to provide opportunities for wider spreads of wealth and not just the few rich persons.... how successful the govt does this will be a good gauge of how capable and committed it is to serve the pple, unless this is not its real agenda despite its 'promises' during the recent election. biggrin.gif

Edited by KARTer, 19 September 2011 - 12:35 PM.

我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:39 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

The Maserati GT is a very nice car. I can totally see why there are more of them around.

Porsche have always been popular.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:41 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Visit this Website

facts la. happy.gif

Wah lau, Mitsubishi average about 20 cars / month nia. sweatdrop.gif

Not that long ago, the old version of Lancer was super common.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:08 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wah lau, Mitsubishi average about 20 cars / month nia. sweatdrop.gif

Not that long ago, the old version of Lancer was super common.

13 last mth.

if they have not C & C as mother AD,

long collapsed liao.
Relocated

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:15 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

When idiots like me can buy a maseriti with cash, it will be a common car

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

LoverofCar
  • Premium member
    LoverofCar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wow...you drive maseriti is it?...very lich ler

''Don't take life too serious...learn to forgive and forget..after all.....no one get out of life......alive''

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Visit this Website

facts la. happy.gif

nice one
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:29 PM

Sabbie
  • Sabbie
    Banned

wow...you drive maseriti is it?...very lich ler

I don't but if a moron like me can buy it in cash then it cannot be consider a rare and exotic car

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

C&C gave up mitsubish agent few months ago liao.
Not sold by some PI dealer..if I remember correct.
That why the sales is even lower at 13 units.

Mazda also up lorry Liao.

The Jap better wise up and offers more high tech spec and equipment levels or else really not worth compared to the conti.

My next car after Jazz will most likely be conti.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:56 PM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

isnt this the same for every other countries (developed countries at least)?
tell me which country where the rich gets poorer and the poor gets richer?

stupid comment.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:57 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The Jap better wise up and offers more high tech spec and equipment levels or else really not worth compared to the conti.

the japs chose a wrong time to "go green"

bring back the type Rs and evos.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:05 PM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think one of the things many don't realise in getting a conti, particularly from the VW range, is the expensive maintenance should parts break down. The DSG is a fanciful system, but when the clutches and electronics give way, it's another story altogether. The Jap range is more straightforward, offering cars which are more suited to the climate and style of driving.

Yes, it's more simple and right away, it doesn't seem to deserve the price tag. But if you want something that last with minimal hassle, Japs are still the way to go. The lifespan of cars in SG is relatively short, abt 3-5 years. So for most, they may not feel the pinch of a car breaking down.

btw, not putting down VW. but reason why i mentioned it is bcos VW seems to be the new Toyo/Nissan these days. And these owners who are used to fuss free japs will be in a for a rude shock when it's time to replace parts.

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Ahtong
  • Ahtong
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i think one of the things many don't realise in getting a conti, particularly from the VW range, is the expensive maintenance should parts break down. The DSG is a fanciful system, but when the clutches and electronics give way, it's another story altogether. The Jap range is more straightforward, offering cars which are more suited to the climate and style of driving.

Yes, it's more simple and right away, it doesn't seem to deserve the price tag. But if you want something that last with minimal hassle, Japs are still the way to go. The lifespan of cars in SG is relatively short, abt 3-5 years. So for most, they may not feel the pinch of a car breaking down.

btw, not putting down VW. but reason why i mentioned it is bcos VW seems to be the new Toyo/Nissan these days. And these owners who are used to fuss free japs will be in a for a rude shock when it's time to replace parts.

Agree with you completely. VW is more shiok to drive than Toyota but even a simple thing like servicing is rolleyes.gif

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Many idiots in singapore can buy a maserati in cash.

It is just a matter of whether the maserati constitutes 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%, 1% or 0.01% of that idiot's cash.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users