Porsche and Maserati very common

Ahtong

The total numbers of car sold in Singapore for a year is hardly a portion of what is sold in China, SEA or US in a mth.

So be it a Sports car, energy saving car, or what so ever car they want to build, we have to suck it up. Buy or don't buy don't affect much of thier overall sales at all.

Indeed the rich are getting richer and the sons and daughters of the rich get richer in an instant too. So the choice of car usually is conti or sports series depending on age.

No point envying them, Just spend more time on thinking how to earn that money from the rich and sooner or later you will get to own ur dream car too. :D (of course through the legal way. Not rob or steal lol)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Nobody heard 987's fact today? 16% of Singapore's population are millionaires, in USD somemore.. [knife]

how to count this right?

With current proprerty prices high, I own a condo worth over 1m, does this mean I am millionaire? (+ what assets and $$ cash)

But my 1 m condo not paid in full le.. so I am not a millionaire..

Whats a millionaire? when you have 1m worth of assets or 1m of disposable cash..?

how to count this right?

With current proprerty prices high, I own a condo worth over 1m, does this mean I am millionaire? (+ what assets and $$ cash)

But my 1 m condo not paid in full le.. so I am not a millionaire..

Whats a millionaire? when you have 1m worth of assets or 1m of disposable cash..?

they count your net investment assets outside your house of domcile

Do you realise that with the launch of Macan, there seems to be fewer new Cayenne on the road? Mirgation to a similar car type wich is less costly for people who don't need 3 rows of seats, i suppose?

Do you realise that with the launch of Macan, there seems to be fewer new Cayenne on the road? Mirgation to a similar car type wich is less costly for people who don't need 3 rows of seats, i suppose?

Cayenne got 3 rows of seats meh ?............ :huh:

Sorry for my ignorance. I see substantial space behind the 2nd row of seats in Cayenne and assume that it can accomordate a 3rd row of seats. Anyway, I'm personally not into SUVs. So I have not paid that much attention.

Latest prices for Ghibli:

3.0 Diesel - SGD 360k

3.0 Petrol - SGD 400k

What do you guys think?

Ghibli is not very large in terms of size, comparable to 5-series and E-class. But it is priced like the lower models of 6-series and 7-series,

Still cheaper than S-class, and defintiely cheaper than Panamera. That battleground is reserved for Quatroporte.

Porsche and maserati are very nice to show off. and they aren't expensive especially the 2nd hand ones.

Yes pretty cheap. Like Japanese car.

More people should buy Porsches and Maseratis.

Make our roads more interesting, also make resale value go up.

Plse buy Porsches and Maseratis

Woohoo

• Praise 4

Yes pretty cheap. Like Japanese car.

More people should buy Porsches and Maseratis.

Make our roads more interesting, also make resale value go up.

Plse buy Porsches and Maseratis

Woohoo

Don't get so edgy just becos it is election season, and today is cooling "down" day.

I think what he meant was this:

For Jap cars - a 1 yo used car is about 10% cheaper than a new one.

For Merc and BMW - a 1 yo used car is about 15% cheaper than a new one

For Porche and Maserati - a 1 yo used car is about 20% cheaper than a new one

Hence, from this persepctive, used Porches and Maseratis are relatively cheaper.

Don't get so edgy just becos it is election season, and today is cooling "down" day.

Hence, from this persepctive, used Porches and Maseratis are relatively cheaper.

Don't know why you think T2 is being "edgy". For me, even taking it literally, I took no offence.

Used Porsches are good buys. The first buyer takes the max hit on the depreciation, and you get to enjoy a nice car for a much lower price than you'd otherwise have to pay.

• Praise 1

Don't know why you think T2 is being "edgy". For me, even taking it literally, I took no offence.

Used Porsches are good buys. The first buyer takes the max hit on the depreciation, and you get to enjoy a nice car for a much lower price than you'd otherwise have to pay.

Sigh, it's always like that in here, mate.

People edgy but say i edgy......

Muayhahaha, good weekend !

• Praise 1

Lol you don't know T2 sarcasm when you see it, you need more forum time mate

Lol you don't know T2 sarcasm when you see it, you need more forum time mate

Ooooi, simi sarcasm.....

Last time i got job wipe table still got chance for sarcasm.

Now jobless, failure, where can be sarcarstic?

Mai sarca me leh..... We old friends already

Aiya the lower your job goes the more sarcastic one gets.

Limpei know what I'm talking about, the sarcasm highlight of my career was when I was sweeping cut hair at a salon no joke :D

Anyway good sarcasm requires good intellect, dun play play okay limpei see you up up xia.

Ooooi, simi sarcasm.....

Last time i got job wipe table still got chance for sarcasm.
Now jobless, failure, where can be sarcarstic?

Mai sarca me leh..... We old friends already

Aiya the lower your job goes the more sarcastic one gets.

Limpei know what I'm talking about, the sarcasm highlight of my career was when I was sweeping cut hair at a salon no joke :D

Anyway good sarcasm requires good intellect, dun play play okay limpei see you up up xia.

Wanna buy my Porsche?