Porsche and Maserati very common

Ahtong

Hong Seh Motors, which has represented Maserati since 1999, said it was exiting the market because of tough conditions.

hmm....change in biz focus!!!! then how to get mas cars in future? direct ship in?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Guys who play with high end super cars can go find ), heard he now with MW, go figure...most easy going guy to make friend :) easy going guy, name quite well known among all high end cars :):):):):):):

Dont over do it lah Mr T.

lesser is better sometimes

Damn. There go my plans to get a Lambo at some point in life.

Oh well. I'll just stick to another Ferrari maybe. :D

Doc, the Ferrari club very active and should stick to it.

Were you at the recent event unveiling of their new model.

The former president (TT the lawyer) of the Ferrari club still got his good looking yellow testarossa and still sounded good.

• Praise 3

Doc, the Ferrari club very active and should stick to it.

Were you at the recent event unveiling of their new model.

The former president (TT the lawyer) of the Ferrari club still got his good looking yellow testarossa and still sounded good.

No, but I saw the Aperta later. That was when I was trying out a Maserati GT next door [all conveniently in the Komoco owned building] (man, the Maserati is slow!). I was invited to test a 488 GTB a few days before that, and that was a proper car in contrast.

TT is a nice chap. If memory serves he was one of the 3 in my convoy (me included, I was car 2 behind the leader W and TT was sweeper) who sustained punctures during an eventful Malaysian breakfast drive. But he did give me some tips and introduced me to his tuner when we had stopped for lunch.

I'm very happy with my Merc and the camaraderie of the AMG boys. So I won't be changing soon. But if I do, it'll probably be a 458, as I love its looks and the V8 really should be N/A.

Edited by Turboflat4

No, but I saw the Aperta later. That was when I was trying out a Maserati GT next door [all conveniently in the Komoco owned building] (man, the Maserati is slow!). I was invited to test a 488 GTB a few days before that, and that was a proper car in contrast.

TT is a nice chap. If memory serves he was one of the 3 in my convoy (me included, I was car 2 behind the leader W and TT was sweeper) who sustained punctures during an eventful Malaysian breakfast drive. But he did give me some tips and introduced me to his tuner when we had stopped for lunch.

I'm very happy with my Merc and the camaraderie of the AMG boys. So I won't be changing soon. But if I do, it'll probably be a 458, as I love its looks and the V8 really should be N/A.

TT told me on average it cost about 10k per year for maintenance. I wondered if that is your experience too. I kind of find it hard to believe because it is roughly just slightly more expensive when compared to Lexus 600.

One day when you are free can you write up on what makes manual so appealing.

• Praise 4

I see quite a few Maseratis take the chance of the (relatively) low-COE situation to renew 10 years, available for $1xx,000, for those who have spare cash lying around.

How r u Boss, Lambo for U ??? LOL

Still keen can find Terence at euro sports

I with the BULL now

Very honestly, i dont like Lambo nor Ferrari for that matter.

My heart is still with Porsche

Its one of those things.

Just like AP, Hublot, RM, Urwerks

I am a Rolex guy

Some things can never change.

Especially now, jobless and living on scraps.

I need my money to work for me, not the other way round.

If in future, i ever huat , then maybe i look for you to get a cheap secondhand 911.

In the meantime, maybe you want to buy a Rolex from me?

Very honestly, i dont like Lambo nor Ferrari for that matter.

My heart is still with Porsche

Its one of those things.

Just like AP, Hublot, RM, Urwerks

I am a Rolex guy

Some things can never change.

Especially now, jobless and living on scraps.

I need my money to work for me, not the other way round.

If in future, i ever huat , then maybe i look for you to get a cheap secondhand 911.

In the meantime, maybe you want to buy a Rolex from me?

I luv all V12 Ferrari from Testarossa onwards.

Any for sale?? 2009 or 2010 units....contact nine 36 two 335 two

SG Carmart is your best source. I saw from there.

↡ Advertisement