California Fitness Saga - Long List of complaints

Fredrico

Why do I have the feeling that California fitness is in financial trouble?

By kicking members out and making them to pay new membership fees is a sure way to increase their $$...

Who owns california fitness??? Jackie chan?

Run 5km 3x weekly.. go fitness corner do sets of pull ups, crunches, squats.

It's FOC.. [;)] and if you have discipline to do it early in the morning, the air is much better than the air conditioned recycled air in the gym.

Even the gym in my condo, i go in to use the dumbells nia.. nv touch the treadmill or the cross trainer. Rather go outside and run on park connectors.

Landlords are merciless people....

cannot blame the landlords lah , who make the property price sky high ? If a shop cost a few million dollar , how much do you think rental should be ? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

i had the same customer service problems with california fitness, where they tricked me in to a membership deal,,, lied about it and then lied again saying that they never mentioned such thing, when further queried about it the sales person (calvin) says his english is not good and cannot explain or talk to me further,,,, if this sales person cannot communicate in english, should he be selling membership packages to foreigners? and then when i say the sales person never mentioned certain things,,,, they act surprised,,,,

Jacky Chan is a celebrity should be concerned what they put their names down to,,, these clubs are vultures,,, praying on peoples hard earned money,,, this is not peanuts we are talking about 4500USD is a lot to dish out for a club membership and then for the club to mislead people in to a membership deal which is non existent,,,

never will i recommend California Fitness to any one ever!!!!!!! there are much better clubs like PURE and Fitness First who actually care about their customers,,,

attached is the complain copy i had sent post-114995-1343705347_thumb.png

Neutral Newbie

i had the same customer service problems with california fitness, where they tricked me in to a membership deal,,, lied about it and then lied again saying that they never mentioned such thing, when further queried about it the sales person (calvin) says his english is not good and cannot explain or talk to me further,,,, if this sales person cannot communicate in english, should he be selling membership packages to foreigners? and then when i say the sales person never mentioned certain things,,,, they act surprised,,,,

Jacky Chan is a celebrity should be concerned what they put their names down to,,, these clubs are vultures,,, praying on peoples hard earned money,,, this is not peanuts we are talking about 4500USD is a lot to dish out for a club membership and then for the club to mislead people in to a membership deal which is non existent,,,

never will i recommend California Fitness to any one ever!!!!!!! there are much better clubs like PURE and Fitness First who actually care about their customers,,,

attached is the complain copy i had sent

Neutral Newbie

dont join CALIFORNIA FITNESS the service is bad and they trick you in to membership packages.... ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE<<<

Go to small claims tribunal to get your money back citing service of the package you had sign up was not fulfilled. Bring all the relevant documents and claim against them.

Go to small claims tribunal to get your money back citing service of the package you had sign up was not fulfilled. Bring all the relevant documents and claim against them.

duno HK got small claims tribunal or not? [rolleyes]

The novena branch of california has the most boorish and rude marketing manager ever his name is atiq chowdhury ... he bloody damn aggressive and shameless too. I got my membership together with the then GM Colin Francis and their words were full of lies.What a waste of moolah. Go join other gyms!