Uni Orientation games too lewd?

Ahtong

Haha hence someone's reaction. So has your important exam begun or will it start only in NOV?

next year la. lols. now studying.

and i cant go NUS/NTU coz i didnt do A levels.

i could try SMU followed by SIM. thats all

Serious? I thought you were taking the exams this year because you borrowed my book...

Honestly i thought you'd be going the same route as me a few years back. Heard SIM fees is about 30k if you go to UOL. Furthermore you have to pay in Pounds...

SMU is the most convenient. Don't need to drive. Got circle line, north east line, north south line.

Nowadays students r more exposed to western culture.

Normal orientation games used to be really fun also mah, don't need all this sexual tension games. [thumbsdown]

when they organise such stupid games, do they thought of feeling of those students who could be very religious or simply dont like to play such intimate games?

when they organise such stupid games, do they thought of feeling of those students who could be very religious or simply dont like to play such intimate games?

Apparently they didn't. Wonder if the school intends to respond regarding this matter

Those of you who support are probably thinking of being in the guys' shoes. But I think most of you are either fathers or going to be eventually. I'm really interested in whether you still like or support it if it is your girl lying there.

For man, who don't want it? Especially so when your partner is D cup,angel face and those dick teaser. But if your daughter is lying there, that is another story. Got a colleague of mine always say, I don't mind go fk around, but what if? what if my girl go sleep around? Will I mind?

I just feel it is rather 'childish' to do such thing at Uni level. Can't they have more grown-up socialization like those of overseas uni?

i remember last time my uni orientation jiak a lot of bah ...

hahaha

always end of the camp got alot of new couples...

Don't say uni.

My poly already gao gao....

Simi twister lah, hold balloon la, feed things la...

Damn!! Sure miss those times.

If u plan to try SMU, u might as well try NTU/NUS as well.. All equally hard to get in

Serious? I thought you were taking the exams this year because you borrowed my book...

Honestly i thought you'd be going the same route as me a few years back. Heard SIM fees is about 30k if you go to UOL. Furthermore you have to pay in Pounds...

SMU is the most convenient. Don't need to drive. Got circle line, north east line, north south line.

30k pounds for UOL??

Damn... Was looking at that route for SIM jan intake..

Yes around 30k total for FT 3YR UOL progs.. But its SGD not Pounds.. Pounds is for a one off payment only, for UOL registration fees.. Around 800pounds.. But its already included in the total 30k

↡ Advertisement