Uni Orientation games too lewd?

Ahtong

Aiyah just horny boys trying to check out the fresh meat, what's new?

can also be the other way round [laugh]
↡ Advertisement

Aiyah just horny boys trying to check out the fresh meat, what's new?

That's always one of the major points about Orientation and games. But don't need go too far lah  [:p]

• Praise 1

berry no class lei.

tiko say tiko but Cheap low class tiko , wants to molest/ touch but dont want pay monies.

talk till like so noble

post-131345-0-94070900-1470017199.jpg

just go niteclub, pay monies, squeeze till your hands sore,

oh wait, they students.....go Geylang Lor 8, 10, 12.   should be under $50 a pop,

why molest 良家妇女, later, 1 police report

post-131345-0-19771800-1470017592.gif

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 7

juz something to point out.. you guys think inside the organizing committee dont have girls? 

my era time .. all groups confirm led by both male and female seniors... 

and no... NOT all the games are thought up by guys hor btw... 

ps..mayb ntu slightly different.. hahaha

• Praise 3

That's always one of the major points about Orientation and games. But don't need go too far lah  [:p]

free gropes ?  [:p]

hope my england and grandma is correct ... scarly england leecher cum here and collect my spelring ...  [:)]

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Couldn't find any thread on this (in case I missed it) so I am starting one.

What do you think of the saga?  Originally, I thought no big deal lah, let the Uni students do what they want to do.  After all, aren't they all adults and the guys would have served NS already?  Nobody forced anybody what. 

But my views completely changed when I saw this video. 

The activities look to be very dangerous.  Somebody could get very seriously hurt.  

I think the authorities have no choice but to step in. 

This is completely silly and ridiculous, what do they achieve from doing these?  Can any of the student leaders advise what is the bonding part from these acts? :dizzy:

Well said.

I mean we were all that age. Peer pressure is definitely a major influence at that age.

Manipulative and capitalising on innocent minds

Minds can get corrupted, moreover young ones

• Praise 1

...All this talk by some freshie about how they feel pressured is total rubbish. Sad product of our education system and social engineering that programs students to be subservient and blindly obedient to authority figures.

I wouldn't go as far as to say this is the de to education system but how some family are run with such a 'system'.  How many times we heard parents telling their kids to just keep quiet and do not argue or just do what you have been told to do? It is always easier to handle kids in such a way then to take time to explain to them and to have a 'debate' with them. I also put this as being 'asian'.....we often will avoid all form of confrontation (even healthy ones) as much as possible until we can no longer hold it and burst into a rage. 

• Praise 1

wah ... so profound ....

must be the pig's tail soup ...  :XD:

• Praise 1

Actually i think these kids are 19, they should be able to say No. But just that we have to recognise peer pressure as being a factor and the organising committee have to take into account some participants will feel uncomfortable.

I do not understand how come our uni orientation seems to be designed for 'kids' instead of young adults. Can they not bond over more civilised and grown-up activities eg. dance, drink or allow freshies choose to take up smaller group activities such as photography, baking, music, literature, drama, arts, etc.?

• Praise 2

This is completely silly and ridiculous, what do they achieve from doing these?  Can any of the student leaders advise what is the bonding part from these acts? :dizzy:

Probably one of the game's forfeit.

I do not understand how come our uni orientation seems to be designed for 'kids' instead of young adults. Can they not bond over more civilised and grown-up activities eg. dance, drink or allow freshies choose to take up smaller group activities such as photography, baking, music, literature, drama, arts, etc.?

haha orientation leh. not openhouse  [:p]

Actually i think these kids are 19, they should be able to say No. But just that we have to recognise peer pressure as being a factor and the organising committee have to take into account some participants will feel uncomfortable.

Yeah, how can we depend on them to be our future leaders when they dont know how to walk away or say no?

Maybe we are old school and such stuff have become socially acceptable? I dunno...

Edited by Pinobii
  • Praise 2

wah ... so profound ....

must be the pig's tail soup ... :XD:

Hehe...gd morning..dun laugh at doggie hor... [:p]

U gonna eat pig tail for lunch? :XD:

• Praise 2

Yeah, how can we depend on them to be our future leaders when they dont know how to walk away or say no?

Maybe we are old school and such stuff have become socially acceptable? I dunno...

wow ... profoundness upsized ...

must be the prawns AND the pig tail soup ...  [laugh]

• Praise 1

They would say that they are bonded by hands and legs :D 

Anyway, really agreed that there is no really need for this ...

Sometimes, peer pressure can be too strong .. some want to be identified and not left out ...

in the end, some suffered in silence ...

hopefully, with these things highlighted now in the public, there will be less of this kind of "bonding" games in future orientation ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1