• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
82 replies to this topic | 67 praises

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

Can anyone recommend some good house movers?

I experienced one (KC Dat or something like that)...they were terrible, damaged many of my stuff.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

no one knows?

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://elitemovers.com.sg/

Used them before, quite good.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Khyeow
  • Premium member
    Khyeow
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

http://www.thehelpin...g/services.html

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:32 PM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

http://www.thehelpin...g/services.html

U used them b4?
Whatever Does Not Destroy Me, Strengthens Me.

Give Up On Life But Never Give Up On Yourself

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:42 PM

Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I've used these guys a couple of times. Reliable and not over-priced:

http://www.shalom.com.sg/
missmarigold praised this

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

KARTer
  • KARTer
    Banned

I experienced one (KC Dat or something like that)...they were terrible, damaged many of my stuff.

My frens and i always use a husband-&-wife team, not big name but satisfied with their services.... they have their own workers. PM me if you want their contact biggrin.gif
我地呢班打工仔, 通街走直头系坏肠胃, 温个些少到月底点够驶(吃个鬼), 咪话无乜所谓, 最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡), 一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠, 哎亲加薪块面拿起恶睇(扭下计)...我地呢班打工仔 一生一世为钱币做奴隶, 个种辛苦折堕讲出吓鬼(死比你睇),半斤八两 就算有福都无你享...

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:14 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

damaged ask for compensation....
Relocated

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

Bluemice
  • Bluemice
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i 2nd the helping hand. just used them recently. no frills.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i 2nd the helping hand. just used them recently. no frills.

Really? Must be a diff bunch of recovering addicts fm the one that I used last year. The ones assigned to me were damn ridiculous. Took the opportunity and treated it as an external away fm their 'jail'. Took damn long to reach fm pt A to pt B. Almost all of them quite rude too, as tho I owe it to them to do the shifting. Also asked me to give them tips. Fark them lah.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:24 PM

Passat57
  • Premium member
    Passat57
    4th Gear
    Author Image

I've used these guys a couple of times. Reliable and not over-priced:

http://www.shalom.com.sg/

I second that. Just used them last Sat, reasonable price, and very professional and polite.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:15 PM

Rubberstamp
  • Rubberstamp
    Banned

My frens and i always use a husband-&-wife team, not big name but satisfied with their services.... they have their own workers. PM me if you want their contact biggrin.gif

thanks, most likely i will use helpinghands next month.

not only that they are cheaper, but i think its meaningful to engage them

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

Shicyj
  • Shicyj
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I second that. Just used them last Sat, reasonable price, and very professional and polite.

Just don't catch them at a busy period or peak period.. they only sent 2 persons to move my house and the 2 poor guys slog like mad.. only later in the afternoon when their partners finish another side they come and help them and everything finish in 1 hour.

Me? I volunteered to look after the stash while they are moving the items out of the flat and bringing the things downstairs. Literally stood aside to let them do the moving.

After all I already paid for their services.. but I did buy the whole bunch drinks after that and tipped the early 2 guys separately.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:14 AM

Latka
  • Latka
    6th Gear
    Author Image

thanks, most likely i will use helpinghands next month.

not only that they are cheaper, but i think its meaningful to engage them

Hope u get the hard working ones.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:45 AM

Toapayohkid
  • Toapayohkid
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yup, shalom i think use ex-cons last time from what i heard, not sure about now, and that means customers are doing their part to give them a second chance. collect karma xp. i used them before, professional, fast.
The AT-AT, the best SUV for Hoth!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 11:51 AM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

now moving biz can make monies or not?

i want to add to my bizz. laugh.gif
Relocated

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:47 PM

Bluemice
  • Bluemice
    5th Gear
    Author Image

probably a different bunch.

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

Mdfaz
  • Mdfaz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

try elite movers. I just engaged them to shift next month. Professional and friendly, so far so good.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:55 PM

Goyce
  • Goyce
    Clutched
    Author Image

Try Singapore House Movers:
http://www.ehomeserv....sg/movers.html

They are quite reliable.

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:08 PM

Csnewbie
  • Csnewbie
    Supercharged
    Author Image

wah ....now moving biz not easy
Relocated

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Movers, Singapore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users