Movers in Singapore

Rubberstamp

Neutral Newbie

Came across this website couple of years before while I was searching for some tips on moving house.I did a check on internet and the website is still around.

Can try looking at this website for some tips on moving: www.quotesformove.com

[:)] [:)] [:)]

↡ Advertisement

I've engaged Vimbox Movers for the package to pack, move and unpack for moving. The whole move was delightful because of the great attitude portrayed by the movers. It was recently a different experience even compared to moving companies back at the states. I will definitely recommend them if you guys are looking for a moving co.

Shalom. Used by my family for years, most recently when I moved into my own place about a year ago. No issues dismantling and reassembling my big ikea wardrobes and bookshelves. A+, won't use anyone else.

• Praise 1

Any good recomm for good movers ?

Need to move in Nov ..

I recommend Shalom. Not the cheapest around, but they are careful and also experience, judging by the way they moved my full glass dining table, and queen size and king size bed frame. They also have many manpower, 4-6 pax per team.. So it's pretty fast.

I will use them again for my next house move.

• Praise 1

Fast, efficient, careful and friendly! This was my 4th time using Trusted Moving Services in 2.5 years and I couldn't recommend them more. These guys work so hard you wouldn't believe it and take every precaution to protect your hardwood floors, carpet and belongings. They are the best movers in town! Contact them at 97101153

Dude, if you want to pretend to be neutral user, don't use your nick as the company that you are promoting. What so difficult with coming up with an un-related nick? I can give you some examples Pianodropper, notourfault, itwasliddat, datisxtra etc.

4 times in 2.5 years? Even Ah Longs will have problem catching up with you. [laugh]

Lastly, if you have to stoop to such dishonest way to promote your services, it seems like the meaning of "Trusted" is kind of lost. <_<

• Praise 6

Neutral Newbie

I am moving house soon too.. anyone used faith relocation and vin box? I am comparing this two movers. Wondering if anyone used them

tanbebe, on 29 Jan 2015 - 10:53 AM, said:

I am moving house soon too.. anyone used faith relocation and vin box? I am comparing this two movers. Wondering if anyone used them

can consider another( no harm). try Kenneth hp 85230808

not in any biz/personal relation with him (actually never met him also lol).

engaged his service 2x before. efficient,good service (and relatively cheaper than few others I called no hidden costs). and he has bigger trucks (cant rem 18' or 20')

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

can consider another( no harm). try Kenneth hp 85230808

not in any biz/personal relation with him (actually never met him also lol).

engaged his service 2x before. efficient,good service (and relatively cheaper than few others I called no hidden costs). and he has bigger trucks (cant rem 18' or 20')

wat moving company is that?

you can also consider SIR Move Services Pte Ltd

http://www.sirmove.com/

last used them in Nov 2011, Very impressed with their service. They are well coordinated, dedicated lorries, each team supervised by a move coordinator and they even do all the packing for you. Fragile stuff are wrapped with multiple layers of bubble wrap, they even lay cardboard along the path of their trolleys from the lift to your doorstep to prevent scuff marks or damage to the floor or walls.

I too am not related or have any commercial interests with this company, just a very satisfied customer.

tanbebe, on 29 Jan 2015 - 11:05 AM, said:

wat moving company is that?

seriously I dunno his company also ( I'd save his number on my hp in case nx time need movers I'll just call him).

Depend what items you are moving - eg piano or fragile items or etc...call check all of the movers and compare. I believe some movers are more skilled on some types moving items.

• Praise 1

post-131345-0-05468900-1436843063_thumb.jpg

post-131345-0-46345700-1436843088_thumb.jpg

Very reliable and good attitude movers.

Counting down to moving into my bachelor pad. Who will be the first lady to visit my little castle....😆😆😈

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1