Search
Dent roof remove

• Search this thread
13 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just found a 50cent sized dent on the roof bigcry.gif . No idea what caused it. Anyone has any ideas on how it can be removed? I don't think roof dents can be removed by PDR, but I'll be happy to be wrong..
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:56 PM

Desmondtwb
  • Desmondtwb
    Banned

Just found a 50cent sized dent on the roof bigcry.gif . No idea what caused it. Anyone has any ideas on how it can be removed? I don't think roof dents can be removed by PDR, but I'll be happy to be wrong..

My rooftop dent probably the size of 20 cent coin has been removed by PDR (CS II)
Total charge : $60 for 6 dents.

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

Texass
  • Texass
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sorry what PDR?

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:45 PM

Darthrevan
  • Premium member
    Darthrevan
    Turbocharged

sorry what PDR?

paintless dent removal
NwŻl tash. Dzwol sh‚sotkun. Sh‚sotjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu tyŻk.
TyŻkjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu midwan. MidwanjontŻ ch‚tsatul nu asha.
AshajontŻ kotswinot itsu nuyak. Wonoksh Qy‚sik nun.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:44 AM

Picanto
lye design

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:51 AM

Civic6228
  • Civic6228
    6th Gear

I consulted Lye Design previously as I had a dent on my car roof as well. It can be done but they have to rip off some part of the internal roof linings of the car to access to the spot. I decided not to do it as I did not want them to rip off the roof linings.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:50 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged

GTR must have aluminium roof, so easier to have dents, as the metal is softer. Dent on roof is harder to knock back as stated by Civic6228 bro.

You can attempt Bondo patch + paint. Will cost though. Tough luck.

Posted 30 September 2011 - 10:30 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    5th Gear

can be done, got mine remove by http://www.pdr.com.sg/ less than half an hour job

Posted 30 September 2011 - 02:10 PM

Sayang
  • Sayang
    2nd Gear

where is this PDR?
I have a few dents in on my side door to fix..

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged

Hardly come across panel repairers in Singapore using suction cup pullers to work on simple dents.

Attached Thumbnails

• Panel_Dent_Puller_set.jpg

Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

R_aquarii
  • R_aquarii
    2nd Gear

suction cup is not recommended. if is not careful it might remove the paint from the metal body.
revo told roof dent can't be removed and ask me to repaint.
went to lyn design and took no more than 1hr for 10 dents all over the car and roof

Edited by R_aquarii, 01 October 2011 - 12:27 AM.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 02:34 AM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    5th Gear

where is this PDR?
I have a few dents in on my side door to fix..

385 Sin Ming Drive
(Inside Vicom Building)
Singapore 575718
HP: 96900290, Tel: 6334 6318, Fax: 63431790

Operating Hours: 10:30am - 5:45pm (Mon - Fri)
10:30am - 4pm (Sat) (Closed on Sun & PH)

Posted 01 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

Yeobh
  • Yeobh
    Supercharged

Suction cup is actually a very soft approach to bring back the dent panel back to original. Unless the paint surface is already damaged by the knock or ageing, I don't see any cause for alarm.
Visit My Facebook for the latest automotive breaking news & innovative specialty tools.

Posted 01 October 2011 - 01:49 PM

Sky61
  • Sky61
    4th Gear

i went to lye design, they access the dent thru the center light module in the middle of the cabin. no need to rip off the roof lining. the result is as good as new, i can't even notice the dent anymore. kanna by fallen tree branches

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users