Dent on roof. How to remove?

Genes

Just found a 50cent sized dent on the roof [bigcry] . No idea what caused it. Anyone has any ideas on how it can be removed? I don't think roof dents can be removed by PDR, but I'll be happy to be wrong..

↡ Advertisement

Just found a 50cent sized dent on the roof [bigcry] . No idea what caused it. Anyone has any ideas on how it can be removed? I don't think roof dents can be removed by PDR, but I'll be happy to be wrong..

My rooftop dent probably the size of 20 cent coin has been removed by PDR (CS II)

Total charge : $60 for 6 dents.

I consulted Lye Design previously as I had a dent on my car roof as well. It can be done but they have to rip off some part of the internal roof linings of the car to access to the spot. I decided not to do it as I did not want them to rip off the roof linings.

GTR must have aluminium roof, so easier to have dents, as the metal is softer. Dent on roof is harder to knock back as stated by Civic6228 bro.

You can attempt Bondo patch + paint. Will cost though. Tough luck.

can be done, got mine remove by http://www.pdr.com.sg/ less than half an hour job

suction cup is not recommended. if is not careful it might remove the paint from the metal body.

revo told roof dent can't be removed and ask me to repaint.

went to lyn design and took no more than 1hr for 10 dents all over the car and roof

Edited by R_aquarii

where is this PDR?

I have a few dents in on my side door to fix..

385 Sin Ming Drive

(Inside Vicom Building)

Singapore 575718

HP: 96900290, Tel: 6334 6318, Fax: 63431790

Operating Hours: 10:30am - 5:45pm (Mon - Fri)

10:30am - 4pm (Sat) (Closed on Sun & PH)

Suction cup is actually a very soft approach to bring back the dent panel back to original. Unless the paint surface is already damaged by the knock or ageing, I don't see any cause for alarm.

i went to lye design, they access the dent thru the center light module in the middle of the cabin. no need to rip off the roof lining. the result is as good as new, i can't even notice the dent anymore. kanna by fallen tree branches

↡ Advertisement