• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
39 replies to this topic | 58 praises

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

Gamerking168
  • Gamerking168
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any one know where got cheap and good deal for Johor Bahru Leather upholstery for car seats??

Pls list address and contact no here....

Thanks

Posted 03 October 2011 - 06:44 PM

AL5509
  • AL5509
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Leather upholstery for car seats??

May I know what is a Leather upholstery?

Posted 03 October 2011 - 07:28 PM

Naiduvicky
  • Premium member
    Naiduvicky
    1st Gear
    Author Image

maybe TS means leather or upholstery for car seats

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Gamerking168
  • Gamerking168
    Clutched
    Author Image

haha....agar everyone understood can liao

Posted 04 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

Carbutt
  • Carbutt
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Everything in jb is cheap and good deal, but the quality may not be good. Also u hv to go back there if you want them to touch up on anything. Toublesome leh.
CATS'!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

Skyblas
  • Skyblas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

jb i dont think have any good one, but if KL or Klang there sure have alot of professional one...

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:32 AM

Byond
  • Premium member
    Byond
    5th Gear
    Author Image

try Gosford leather
they got quite anumber of outlets in JB....

Posted 17 October 2011 - 11:56 AM

K3037
  • Premium member
    K3037
    Clutched
    Author Image

Any one know where got cheap and good deal for Johor Bahru Leather upholstery for car seats??

Pls list address and contact no here....

Thanks

Sorry to hyjack the thread, I'm looking for car seats to replace my worn and saggy ones. Any shop that sells and installs? Thanks.

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

Versatile
  • Premium member
    Versatile
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Gosford leather.

After exiting Malaysia custom, turn left, go straight (bypass Shell), turn right, go all the way straight and keep left. (directly opposite Pelangi Plaza). You should see Gosford leather.

GOSFORD Leather Upholstering S/B
75&76, Jalan Harimau Tarum, 80250,
Century Garden, Johor, Malaysia
Contact Mr Goh Joo Sheong
Tel:+6012-7111109
http://www.gosfordseat.com

Hyundai Avante 1.6MT - Jan 2010 / Sept 2011
Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6MT - Sept 2011 - Present

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

Jackspeed
  • Jackspeed
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Gamerking,

We are having some promotion for some of the colours now, why not call us for a quote?

67882088 or 96951379 for Joan or Dez.

Hope to hear from you!

Cheerz!
JACKSPEED Leather Seat Covers - Quality Assurance for The Perfect Fit
OEM Standard, Side Airbag Certified, European Leather.
Email : sg@jackspeed.com - Tel: +65 6273 0386 - Website: www.jackspeed.com

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

Ganesanselvaraj
  • Ganesanselvaraj
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi I have nisssan qashqai. In my car the TOP liner is falling off. I would like to fix in JB . So any one have the contact details, Please pass to me.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:01 AM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi I have nisssan qashqai. In my car the TOP liner is falling off. I would like to fix in JB . So any one have the contact details, Please pass to me.

wah your nissan qashqai so new and the top liner is falling off liao. looks like Nissan quality nowadays also pte ltd liao? if your car is below 3 yrs old can go back TC la.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:27 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

wah your nissan qashqai so new and the top liner is falling off liao. looks like Nissan quality nowadays also pte ltd liao? if your car is below 3 yrs old can go back TC la.

Maybe its not falling off by itself leh?? Probably his kids have been violently ripping the lining?? Certainly hope its not falling off by itself, goes to show a lot about Nissan quality if its really the case.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:29 AM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I use staple to secure back. Whole roof got staples... twinkle twinkle little stars... :D

Posted 04 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Car top liner is falling off? Not common to find such thing happen le? Think more likely is due to passengers ripping the lining?  [rolleyes] 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:27 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It is common for BMW that are more than 5 years old.  Almost 100% chance will droop I think.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It is common for BMW that are more than 5 years old.  Almost 100% chance will droop I think.

BMW so lousy meh?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 10:45 AM

Unfair
  • Premium member
    Unfair
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Car top liner is falling off? Not common to find such thing happen le? Think more likely is due to passengers ripping the lining?  [rolleyes] 

You dunno the ladies heels keep pulling on the roof lining meh.  [gorgeous]

Jamesc, Buadongdong, Eviilusion and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Pepi18022009 (For Fifa14/GTA V)

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:01 AM

Volvobrick
  • Volvobrick
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMW so lousy meh?

Happened to my ex-ride and in my friend's current one...

Never happened to any Wowos in my family... so cannot be coincident.

2BDriver praised this

Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:17 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You dunno the ladies heels keep pulling on the roof lining meh.  [gorgeous]

Wah.. if I have ladies in that position in my car where their heels are up (means somewhere is down) all the time, I don't mind my roof lining to fall off every now and then leh. hahaha..

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Johor, Bahru, Leather, upholstery and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users