Aviva Insurance

Civic6228

Hi All

I m using AVIVA Insurance for my ride and is having some problem with my road tax renewal as my ride is a 2nd hand car. Road tax and insurance didnt start at the same time... Anyone here knows if AVIVA can do any insurance extension for a few months?

Hi All

I m using AVIVA Insurance for my ride and is having some problem with my road tax renewal as my ride is a 2nd hand car. Road tax and insurance didnt start at the same time... Anyone here knows if AVIVA can do any insurance extension for a few months?

as far as i know, ALL insurer can do extention, just drop them a call... [:p]

Hi All

I think it is only logical to ask AVIVA right?

Serious? Then really is KNN! [laugh]

Wahahaha! Had a bad day, but you cheered me up, SC ! [wave]

I also think will void...coz with your change to the KNN filter, the air flow will be improved mah! So the volume and speed of air intake may increase, which may lead to accelerated abrasion and wear to the little butterfly/vane at the air intake TB, which may then cause the sensor/s to increase the fuel into the fuel/air mix, which when introduced into the cylinder and during the ignition phase, may generate higher pressures and temperatures as well as volume of gas exhaust, which may again lead to accelerated wear and tear first on the piston seals, then the pistons, then the valves, then the sparkies, then may lead to the cylinders and other associated components in the engine block being affected, and finally may lead to your whole car deteriorating and falling apart when you attempt to start the the car...so you say will void or not ? [sweatdrop] ...if you believe my unpasteurized, unhomogenized polyunsaturated load of crap that is. :D

Have a good weekend & be good ya? CHEERS...uncle Susa.

Hello uncle, how are you doing? Did you get a van in the end?

Btw, I emailed Aviva and they replied saying K&N drop in filter is allowed. So I have bought from them.

Hello uncle, how are you doing? Did you get a van in the end?

Btw, I emailed Aviva and they replied saying K&N drop in filter is allowed. So I have bought from them.

Still alive and kicking, but barely so. Workplace sux.

Family of 3...cannot install old sofa behind..insurance premium up...haiz...got to kiv and continue with Latio power (or the lack of) for time being. Worse, my wife now says, if only 2 seater, she prefers MX5 convertible! Women!

OK, good for you! (Pssst...tell you what...if they go back on their word, you can always junk into some drain/canal and claim.)

CHEERS! uncle susa.

Pat here. You still remember me?

Of course I remember you, Pat! My regards to Mrs Pat too.

I am now driving an Ah Pek Latio hatch, approaching 4 years this coming 7/December, now at 151,055km. Just renewed insurance with India at $711, no claims so far, so no trouble ...yet.

How much insurance does your GTI attracts?

Turbocharged

Of course I remember you, Pat! My regards to Mrs Pat too.

I am now driving an Ah Pek Latio hatch, approaching 4 years this coming 7/December, now at 151,055km. Just renewed insurance with India at $711, no claims so far, so no trouble ...yet.

How much insurance does your GTI attracts?

Good to "meet" some old friends in the forum!!! My wife send her regards to you too.

I don't drive a gti, but gti siblings, rocco. Just renew my insurance after driving it for two yrs. So far so good. Not major problems at all beside the usual wear and tear.

A*A as in X in the middle?? :o

I'm on that coy now...never see the fine print about mod getting voided insurance???

so far not heard about all these going by the letter of the policy from aunty Lucy. anyone had such experience from them?