Will u mind if she smokes?

Friendstar

Hi all,

Random question popped up as I brisked pass a big group of well dressed female smokers in CBd.

If u don't smoke, will u ever go after a smoker lady?

↡ Advertisement

Hi all,

Random question popped up as I brisked pass a big group of well dressed female smokers in CBd.

All else being equal, I would prefer a non-smoker.

1st reason is the smell.

2nd reason (subjective) is that smoking looks un-ladylike. Really disappointed when I see those CBD ladies dressed up so professionally then go smoke in the stairwell like a bunch of lians.

Having said that, there are a lot more important criterias when choosing someone than smoker / non-smoker

Hi all,

mayb they suck better :wub:[:/]

nvr cos i cannot stand the smell of smoke (fresh and stale)

plus, smoking is bad. someone who smokes jeopardizes their health, babies in womb and kids as they grow, plus bad influence as parent. hence, imho, smokers are less responsible than non-smokers, everything else being the same.

For a non-smoker they are very sensitive to the ciggy smell. If really given a choice I think most non-smoking men would prefer a non-smoking lady. Afterall men are partly attracted to the lady's scent and it's proven in studies on man-woman attraction.

For me I'm a non-smoker I prefer a non-smoking lady too.

imagine why u breathe in the smell when u 2 converse, smells like sh1t

Haha...I think the worst smelling breath comes from a coffee drinker cum smoker person(deadly combo). That's why I dun do any of the two. [laugh]

Haha...I think the worst smelling breath comes from a coffee drinker cum smoker person(deadly combo). That's why I dun do any of the two. [laugh]

i think the deadly combo is coffee drinker cum smoker who likes to eat fisherman's friend after she smokes....

Hi all,

why not if she is a nice girl. Smoking is a habit that she picks up and hence can be kicked if given the right environment and conditions.

If she loves you and knows you don't like smoker, she will kick the habit soonest possible.

My opinion is that lady smokers use cigarette as a stress relief.

And it's hard to kick the habit when one uses this mode to relieve stress

Hi all,

Women who smokes tends to display these traits :

1. Rule breaker

2. Assertive

3. Experimental

4. Higher Risk taker

5. Go-getter

6. Attention seeker / loves the limelight

7. Complicated character.

My opinion is that lady smokers use cigarette as a stress relief.

And it's hard to kick the habit when one uses this mode to relieve stress

most smoke to be a maverick and to be acknowledged in a group

then they smoke because of addiction

then they continue to smoke because its a way of stress reliever

then they continue to smoke because it can reduce weight <---- women's main reason.

Neutral Newbie

Those who choose not to smoke probably cannot stand the baggage that comes with smoking like cigarette breath, cigarette smell in hair, clothes etc, so most likely will not go after someone that smokes. I don't smoke and will not go after someone who does, even occasionally.