Good tailor to recommend in bangkok

Verve

i did at paul fashion at watergate hotel.

quality etc quite ok. cant remember price but rather reasonable overall

quite a few recommendations from HWZ

http://www.passportchop.com/asia/thailand/...ilor-made-suit/

Thanks bro, looking at the ppc site pics, at 7900b(SGD316) for a jacket, 2 trousers and 3 shirts done in 3 days, not sure

the cut and fittings will be done properly. I understand tailoring a jacket will take at least 2 weeks at the minimum with

multiple(at least 3-4 fittings) for it to be done right.

How's the suit you made there holding up?

↡ Advertisement

u r there for 5 days. i would recommend.

they are not the cheapest but imo one of the better ones.

Thanks bro.

Will definitely research and consider on crown tailor.

SGD400+ for 5 shirts and 2 pants is pretty ex for BKK though

Edited by Moredhel

Thanks bro.

Will definitely research and consider on crown tailor.

SGD400+ for 5 shirts and 2 pants is pretty ex for BKK though

i have went to cheaper ones before.. but the quality not as good. so... yea.. crowns as i say is not the cheapest but reasonable.. he comes to SG one or twice a year,

Thanks bro, looking at the ppc site pics, at 7900b(SGD316) for a jacket, 2 trousers and 3 shirts done in 3 days, not sure

the cut and fittings will be done properly. I understand tailoring a jacket will take at least 2 weeks at the minimum with

multiple(at least 3-4 fittings) for it to be done right.

How's the suit you made there holding up?

quite ok lah. no complains. [laugh]

along ratchadaphisek soi 7.... on the left hand side about 100m from the main road. its is after a motorbike shop and next too a shop that does seat covers for motorbikes. reasonable and good quality. had a silk suit made for B3600 baht.

Hi Verve,

Hope you are doing well,

Pinky tailor is good custom tailor and not much expensive but if you are think then I would like to recommend about juliet tailor, crown tailor and toms fashion tailor, They are provide high-quality tailoring services with in your budget.

Dear all, i will be gg to Sukhumvit next month 13/04 to 16/04 (4D3N). Any recommended tailor around sukhumvit area? Im doing some casual long sleeve shirt with patterns to be tucked out with jeans. Able to rush out in time? Pls advise. Tks.

Dear all, i will be gg to Sukhumvit next month 13/04 to 16/04 (4D3N). Any recommended tailor around sukhumvit area? Im doing some casual long sleeve shirt with patterns to be tucked out with jeans. Able to rush out in time? Pls advise. Tks.

try crowns.

Try using "Newman's" at the Amari Watergate Hotel, I always used to tailor from Paul Fashions, They were good but very basic, lately been using Newman's,

Much better designs and lots of fabrics selection. If not wrong, their prices range from Sing$ 30 onwards.

Hi all, going to Bangkok next month, hope to refresh this thread with newer more current good tailors!

Thanks all!

I went to BKK last Oct and went back to Alex Tailor at Amari Watergate. He got too many orders so he brought me to his neighbour whom he claimed is his relative and I did three shirts and one pants with him.

Shirt quality and workmanship feels the same. However the pants workmanship is much better.

Its the unit directly next to the escalator when you come up.

• Praise 2

How many days to complete shirts? How much for a typical shirt? Thinking of tailoring some shirts in my next trip.

Edited by Karu

How many days to complete shirts? How much for a typical shirt? Thinking of tailoring some shirts in my next trip.

2 - 3 days.

hey bro.

how much for suit and pants? any package deals?

I went to BKK last Oct and went back to Alex Tailor at Amari Watergate. He got too many orders so he brought me to his neighbour whom he claimed is his relative and I did three shirts and one pants with him.

Shirt quality and workmanship feels the same. However the pants workmanship is much better.

Its the unit directly next to the escalator when you come up.

↡ Advertisement