Motor Universe Enterprise - Liar

Rubberstamp

I traded my old car in at 144k meage to a casetrust dealer

So i quizzed them do they do such things they say no la impossible y do they do tat they have a 40k membership with casetrust , if they do tat they stand to lose the collateral..

2 weeks later wen i went back to collect the paperwork i itchy hand go see my old car after how they cleaned up , the mileage was 88k

I ask for the salesman they say not so i took a picture n send to him, he say he duno who did it maybe other salesman

2 days later he text mi again say i saw wrong car the car i saw dun belong to mi cos i retain number plate so i mistaken

He took mi picture show me see ! See !

142k mileage ( lol my last mileage was 144k.......lol)

So i quizzed them do they do such things they say no la impossible y do they do tat they have a 40k membership with casetrust , if they do tat they stand to lose the collateral..

2 weeks later wen i went back to collect the paperwork i itchy hand go see my old car after how they cleaned up , the mileage was 88k

I ask for the salesman they say not so i took a picture n send to him, he say he duno who did it maybe other salesman

2 days later he text mi again say i saw wrong car the car i saw dun belong to mi cos i retain number plate so i mistaken

88k is a dead give away. Anyway, LTA said odo adj is not against the law, just a moral issue, which to 2nd car dealers mean no issue. 

Some makes like Mercedes have odometer readings in multiple locations, so it is expensive to temper the mileage for Mercedes. So if you are buying a Mercedes, it is likely that the odometer has not been tempered.

Dealer take in your car very "ma fun"

- Tweak mileage form 144,000km to 88,000 km

- You spotted the fake mileage, so they tweak it back wronglyto 142,000km and send you photo to proof you wrong

- After that, tweak mileage again for the 3rd time, this time maybe to 99,000km

[:p]  [laugh]

Edited by Vinceng
↡ Advertisement