Saw on fb.

Beware of sonata taxi SHD3947H. Driven by TP. He have been seen booking driver

13164218_10208526335892119_5179749631684

hmmm. this is something new [hur]

Twincharged

Saw on fb.

Beware of sonata taxi SHD3947H. Driven by TP. He have been seen booking driver

13164218_10208526335892119_5179749631684

They use all sorts of cars la. I saw a silver toyota altis stopping someone also. He was driving along normally and suddenly put blue blinkers on the roof to stop the car. Watch out for silver altis.

Turbocharged

I call bs on the taxi

Better baotoh to LTA, their enforcement officer moonlighting as taxi driver... economy very bad sia!!

Better baotoh to LTA, their enforcement officer moonlighting as taxi driver... economy very bad sia!!

baotoh to Comfort Cab also, someone pretending to be taxi driver

Well, the T.P are keeping the road safe. Nowadays so many reckless drivers especially those driving heavy vehicles. 

(edited)

just a noob qn to all the experienced bros here......    if I stopped at traffic light and while waiting for the green light...... and I take a look at my phone.....  so unfortunate, this unmarked patrol cars see.....is this an offence?

Edited by nottinghill

Turbocharged

just a noob qn to all the experienced bros here...... if I stopped at traffic light and while waiting for the green light...... and I take a look at my phone..... so unfortunate, this unmarked patrol cars see.....is this an offence?

It has been discussed many times. As long as vehicle isn't moving, you can use your phone. You're allowed to use your phone at a red light if your vehicle isn't moving. There was a slide on this in Comfort driving school, but I have lost the source...

Thks, bro. Apreciate it. ;-)

It has been discussed many times. As long as vehicle isn't moving, you can use your phone. You're allowed to use your phone at a red light if your vehicle isn't moving. There was a slide on this in Comfort driving school, but I have lost the source...

toyota altis

renault fluence....

Question: all these unmarked TP cars catch what? Definitely not speedsters right? How to catch up with the speedsters with those cars?

[confused]

toyota altis

renault fluence....

Question: all these unmarked TP cars catch what? Definitely not speedsters right? How to catch up with the speedsters with those cars?

[confused]

camera lo...catch lic plate enuf

But I read last time that they need at least some properly calibrated speed gun to be able to submit in court for excessive speed charge.

If no speed recorded, at most is reckless dangerous driving?

camera lo...catch lic plate enuf

toyota altis

renault fluence....

[confused]

Just noticed Renault Fluence is an anagram of Renu Flatulence.

carry on...

(edited)

toyota altis

renault fluence....

[confused]

Last week saw a silver colour Chrysler stopping a mini bus (19 seaters) along PIE after Jurong West Avenue 2 for speeding ....   :o

The Chrysler with a portable 'blue' blinker on it roof... :confident:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15