Traffic police to use unmarked patrol cars on the road

Civic2000

Hypersonic
(edited)

Last 2 days, at PIE, I saw private car by TP. SKH licence plate. Black car. looks like continental brand.

Wed evening, I saw it stopping a Mercs at BKE exit area, on PIE. uniformed guy came out, with the blue siren blub on rooftop.

Thurs morning, I saw the SAME car with the SAME uniformed guy stopping a lorry on PIE AGAIN, at CJC area.

Knn....... Bros, be careful hor....

I actually hope they take more action and setup those speeding lorry.

This morning I saw a normal TP car wiTh blinkers on stationery near Whitley remand areA on PIE @ 615am..

Super ons ok TP. Just yesterday on Tampines Ave 10.. Two TP spotted.. Different spots wiTh mobile cam

Tampines Ave 10 is very common to see them there. If you don't speed, nothing to worry.

Just hope there catch more speeding lorry there since is a 4 lane road, many go very fast.

saw it on cte.. its a renault. Same type used by taxis

No lah. Taxi is latitude.

TP use Fluence.

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

I find it the cameras along PIE / AYE are very effective, most of the car will slow down to 70kmh, but  accident may happen because of sudden slow down of vehicles...

I saw the black TP bike with black uniform take down a speedy van on CTE on Sat morning, 7.30am towards north. Early weekend morning and they already in action.

Lucky, nowadays, I keep to speed limits. [grin]

• Praise 3

TP use Fluence.

Yes, black Renault Fluence, One is SKH 7981 A

Blue blinking lights on roof is removable.

Take extra care when spot this car.

• Praise 2

i dont think they do this anymore ah?

You wish.

Now they also take your backside too. So when you look up the overhead bridge and see no TP above and speed on, then you look at your rear view mirror, and DAMN, you are on candid camera. 

Edited by Vinceng

This is the undercover private car TP using nowadays... looks like private car until the guy suddenly put the blue siren on the roof, by then it's game over as they already gotten the evidence.

I am happy with more innovative enforcement. Make roads safer for everyone. The only one who are complaining are the Chiong types, whom I hope kana summon.

• Praise 1

I am happy with more innovative enforcement. Make roads safer for everyone. The only one who are complaining are the Chiong types, whom I hope kana summon.

You've never drove above 60kmh on non-expressways?

TP has started using the latest speed trap by the road side. Can capture your speed in the night too.

Edited by Tcx607

TP has started using the latest speed trap by the road side. Can capture your speed in the night too.

this is a bad news for taxi drivers driving at night...we used to enjoy that immunity from those mobile speed camera

that cannot capture license plate at night. 120km/h on highway was a norm (at night).  :a-bang:

they have been using this for some time.