If someone goes against traffic and...

RadX

...rushes to take your parking lot, would you give?

Well, I didn't. Was at Vivo, and walking to my car, saw a car legitimately parked at the side waiting for my lot. Then as I was abt to enter my car, tis stream went against the traffic direction and parked himself so that he can get the lot. I locked my car, and walked up to the first car and asked him if he wanted my lot, he said yes. I then waited until the 'illegal entry' car drove off, and not without showing me the monkey face [laugh][laugh]

I then waited for the first car to come closer in case another cb does the same stunt and then i drove off.

Sigh....driving really stressful in sg. [:p][:p]

Edited by RadX
↡ Advertisement

There are lot of this stunt going on. Once, i was at imm and this auntie drive in opp directio to get a lot that i was heading to... So i pick up speed and if as tho i wanted to bang her.. Like playing chicken... She backoff and stare at me. I parked my car and smile away

ppl usually think that in a carpark ppl dont need to follow the direction...

esp when it come to hottly contested parking lot...

nice one, really hope that u can see that driver face.. it sure worth ur time and effort.

There are lot of this stunt going on. Once, i was at imm and this auntie drive in opp directio to get a lot that i was heading to... So i pick up speed and if as tho i wanted to bang her.. Like playing chicken... She backoff and stare at me. I parked my car and smile away

haha, almost the same thing happened to me at IMM quite some time ago too....the difference was i didnt speed up as if going to bang her....i juz positioned my car such tat she can't reverse into tat lot n then played waiting game....in the end, she was frustrated n left....served her right for going against traffic to snatch ppl's lot....

not scared kena hamtam ah? i think sooner or later u will utilize ur own package.. [laugh]

on a side note. say if that monkey jumps out of his car and starts to swing his arms and and starts to make monkey noise,

1) wat wld u do?

2) do u think the other guy who's supposed to take ur lot will fight the monkey wif u or worst, back off?

3) wat wld u really do if he backs off?

not scared kena hamtam ah? i think sooner or later u will utilize ur own package.. [laugh]

on a side note. say if that monkey jumps out of his car and starts to swing his arms and and starts to make monkey noise,

1) wat wld u do?

2) do u think the other guy who's supposed to take ur lot will fight the monkey wif u or worst, back off?

cb...must be u lah kacau...knn [laugh][laugh]

oh,,i relax lah..i have all day...aldy parked...i got nothing to lose....he wave like monkey lt him exercise lor....and maybe i go Giant buy banana give him [:p]

let him try be farni...got camera...

1) wat wld u do?

if fella back off, i still say he enter illegally and make him enter the correct way then i give lot [laugh][laugh]

sorry hor...gotta teach such cb drivers some driving etiquette

if fella back off, i still say he enter illegally and make him enter the correct way then i give lot [laugh][laugh]

sorry hor...gotta teach such cb drivers some driving etiquette

no no.. i dun mean the monkey backing off. im referring to the guy u approached for the lot. bcoz of him, u hv high chance of getting confronted by a monkey. so wat wld u do if he chickens out while ur having a heated arguement wif the monkey, if the monkey confronted u?

no no.. i dun mean the monkey backing off. im referring to the guy u approached for the lot. bcoz of him, u hv high chance of getting confronted by a monkey. so wat wld u do if he chickens out while ur having a heated arguement wif the monkey, if the monkey confronted u?

see my next reply... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ya la...i still maintain the monkey enter agst traffic...so fark him...

if he want the lot, i relac do thing in my car lor.....let the farker wait.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ya la...i still maintain the monkey enter agst traffic...so fark him...

if he want the lot, i relac do thing in my car lor.....let the farker wait.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

kind of 'not worth it' rite? hahahahahah... but then, u damn kwai lan. sooner or later u gonna get ur arse kicked. let me know if u need help. hee hee

my fren had a similar incident. long story short, one 'hero' came to my fren's aid while he was having a heated arguement wif another fella. that 'hero' joined side wif my fren and going 2 against one. 'hero' was more agitated then my fren (dunno why he so heated up since it's not the hero's problem in the 1st plc). my fren slowly backed out of it (rushing for time) and b4 he 'sneaked' into his car, the other 2 started kicking each other's arse while my fren, who started everything , scooted off.

i was like 'DUH?!' when he related the incident to me..

Well, I didn't. Was at Vivo, and walking to my car, saw a car legitimately parked at the side waiting for my lot. Then as I was abt to enter my car, tis stream went against the traffic direction and parked himself so that he can get the lot. I locked my car, and walked up to the first car and asked him if he wanted my lot, he said yes. I then waited until the 'illegal entry' car drove off, and not without showing me the monkey face [laugh][laugh]

I then waited for the first car to come closer in case another cb does the same stunt and then i drove off.

Upz for you bro! :D

kind of 'not worth it' rite? hahahahahah... but then, u damn kwai lan. sooner or later u gonna get ur arse kicked. let me know if u need help. hee hee

my fren had a similar incident. long story short, one 'hero' came to my fren's aid while he was having a heated arguement wif another fella. that 'hero' joined side wif my fren and going 2 against one. 'hero' was more agitated then my fren (dunno why he so heated up since it's not the hero's problem in the 1st plc). my fren slowly backed out of it (rushing for time) and b4 he 'sneaked' into his car, the other 2 started kicking each other's arse while my fren, who started everything , scooted off.

[laugh][laugh][laugh] smoke screen

You did the right thing. Thumbs up! :D

Cnfm the hero got an axe to grind wif the fella.

I once wanted to drive in wrong direction to get a lot but a car drove in in the correct direction at the same time.

Logic tells me I should give him the lot and that is what I did. Some drivers don't think logically.

Agree..I got the same experience also at IMM..best carpark ever...survival hehehe...because of the 3 hours free parking...

↡ Advertisement