Service - The Role of Government

KARTer

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/gaming-the-p1-registration-system-plugging-gaps-could-result-in-9945456?cid=FBcna

Teachers had spoken, government please do not step in and make jobs even more mission impossible for teachers. Current check already very stringent. If those who still managed to sneak pass, please let pray hard they don't get caught lor. This one is not as serious as bomb threats and other more serious crime right?

Maybe the more me could do is to prewarn about the disclosure of incorrect information on the home address and its consequences lor.

It's all about whether is it justifiable. Aka does it seriously worsen people work load or increase in expenditures without seeing much real improvement.

For this one if government step in, I believe 99% of the people will see no real improvement and it only makes teachers job even more stress and tougher.. No good man.

Edited by Yewheng

i find it absurd when people talk about which MP is being elected in order to enjoy perks. if you form a government and cannot serves,, what more to describe?

• Praise 1

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/mps-write-appeal-letters-to-court-only-in-urgent-cases?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

This one must give credit to tin pei Ling.. I feel she did the right thing. MP should not write letter to court to influence or interfere court decisions. The rest who wrote to court is trying to please residents. Although their job is to help residents and also ensure that they win their vote. However to go to the extend to write letter to court to influence or interfere, I feel it's not too right already.

So thumbs up for ting pei Ling for doing the right thing.

Ccs initial statements is kind of worrying.... wow did he actually said that??? What is he thinking?

This is actually pretty worrying

Edited by Wind30

http://www.businessinsider.sg/emirates-boss-says-open-skies-ending-could-kill-boeing-order-2018-2/?utm_content=buffer86f03&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi&r=US&IR=T

It's all about demand and supply.. And when government step in set regulations.. Like for this open skies ending agreement could cause emirates to cancel a lot of Boeing orders as they do not need so many aircraft anymore.

This is just so funny when we think of something like.. Hey government please do something to control this and control that.. Government listened and then okay we will set this regulations to control this and that.. End up its killing businesses and then we will be moving backwards..

Of coz there are many things that need to regulate.. However not everything government need to step in.

↡ Advertisement