Magnifying glass
67 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234

hi there,

nowadays banks charge $1-$1.50 per $50 of $1 coins. That's 3% for changing s'pore money for s'pore money.

bros and sis, do anyone know of where to get/change $1 for FOC(if have)?

thanks for the suggestions.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Mllcg
    Mllcg

hi there,

nowadays banks charge $1-$1.50 per $50 of $1 coins. That's 3% for changing s'pore money for s'pore money.

go a few coffee shops standby a pack of $10 coins.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Sk65
    Sk65

jackpot room lo

i heard from hawkers b4

some kind customer will change go play jackpot
win / lose / break-even

will go to the hawkers to change back
(to help them offset the 3% u mentioned)
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

I am keeping $1 coins. How many do you have?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

I am keeping $1 coins. How many do you have?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234

i want to change. if i can avoid charges, i take all of what u have.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

Aiyo, miscommunication. Paiseh.

I am also collecting $1 coins.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

Chucky2007
    Chucky2007

why u guys collect $1 coin.. super heavy after it hits above $1k value.. i always have $1 coin which i normally deposit into bank after 2 months or so as i have 2-5 dollars on daily basis. how much u guys need? Let me now and once i accumulate to that amount i let u know.
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Dojon
    Dojon

Go Prize Stage lo... you can change any amount you want FOC. If you got big notes like $50 then you can ask the staff to change for you cause the machine dun eat.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

Maka
  • Maka

go smrt or sbs depot. They will change for you for free.
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver

go smrt or sbs depot. They will change for you for free.

Huh, confirm boh?
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75

why u guys collect $1 coin.. super heavy after it hits above $1k value.. i always have $1 coin which i normally deposit into bank after 2 months or so as i have 2-5 dollars on daily basis. how much u guys need? Let me now and once i accumulate to that amount i let u know.

Once you have $100 worth of $1 coin, PM me bro. I change with you.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234

i dun think so.

nowadays must buy ticket then get change. at most, they help u break down $10 note into smaller denominations.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234

where is stage prize? kindly let me know...

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

I remember seeing the DIY coin deposit machine at POSB.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon

go kopi shop change. that's wat i always do.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

Wasted
  • Wasted

jackpot room lo

BEST PLACE to change! 1k or 2 should be no prob!

Safra or Ntuc!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ocean6576
  • Ocean6576

How much you need? You have coin counting machine? Else few hundred count eyes pop out?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

Simplesilver

Go to your nearest provision shop and change with them,
they will be more than willing to change with you!
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." Bob Marley.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50

I remember seeing the DIY coin deposit machine at POSB.

That was in the 90s when they strongly encouraged kids to save.
Now I think no more already other than the one behind the counters.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: Where, change, coins