Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
67 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi there,

nowadays banks charge $1-$1.50 per $50 of $1 coins. That's 3% for changing s'pore money for s'pore money.

bros and sis, do anyone know of where to get/change $1 for FOC(if have)?

thanks for the suggestions.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:30 PM

Mllcg
  • Premium member
    Mllcg
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi there,

nowadays banks charge $1-$1.50 per $50 of $1 coins. That's 3% for changing s'pore money for s'pore money.

go a few coffee shops standby a pack of $10 coins.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

Sk65
  • Premium member
    Sk65
    6th Gear
    Author Image

jackpot room lo

i heard from hawkers b4

some kind customer will change go play jackpot
win / lose / break-even

will go to the hawkers to change back
(to help them offset the 3% u mentioned)
PSN ID = sk65m

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am keeping $1 coins. How many do you have?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am keeping $1 coins. How many do you have?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i want to change. if i can avoid charges, i take all of what u have.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:03 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Aiyo, miscommunication. Paiseh.

I am also collecting $1 coins.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:21 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

why u guys collect $1 coin.. super heavy after it hits above $1k value.. i always have $1 coin which i normally deposit into bank after 2 months or so as i have 2-5 dollars on daily basis. how much u guys need? Let me now and once i accumulate to that amount i let u know.
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Dojon
  • Premium member
    Dojon
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Go Prize Stage lo... you can change any amount you want FOC. If you got big notes like $50 then you can ask the staff to change for you cause the machine dun eat.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

Maka
  • Maka
    5th Gear
    Author Image

go smrt or sbs depot. They will change for you for free.
MILF Lover tiko ranger

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Windwaver
  • Windwaver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

go smrt or sbs depot. They will change for you for free.

Huh, confirm boh?
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. No profanity, obscenities of any kind and personal attacks on other users.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:18 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why u guys collect $1 coin.. super heavy after it hits above $1k value.. i always have $1 coin which i normally deposit into bank after 2 months or so as i have 2-5 dollars on daily basis. how much u guys need? Let me now and once i accumulate to that amount i let u know.

Once you have $100 worth of $1 coin, PM me bro. I change with you.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i dun think so.

nowadays must buy ticket then get change. at most, they help u break down $10 note into smaller denominations.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:27 PM

Cook1234
  • Cook1234
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

where is stage prize? kindly let me know...

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:29 PM

• Premium member
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I remember seeing the DIY coin deposit machine at POSB.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

go kopi shop change. that's wat i always do.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

Wasted
  • Wasted
    5th Gear
    Author Image

jackpot room lo

BEST PLACE to change! 1k or 2 should be no prob!

Safra or Ntuc!

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ocean6576
  • Ocean6576
    5th Gear
    Author Image

How much you need? You have coin counting machine? Else few hundred count eyes pop out?

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

Simplesilver
  • Premium member
    Simplesilver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Go to your nearest provision shop and change with them,
they will be more than willing to change with you!
"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." Bob Marley.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:51 PM

Bystander50
  • Bystander50
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I remember seeing the DIY coin deposit machine at POSB.

That was in the 90s when they strongly encouraged kids to save.
Now I think no more already other than the one behind the counters.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Where, change, coins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users