Stolen S'porean car found in Johor

Shor

This is strange, stolen and found back.

Or the robbers take this car just for a spin?

This is quite rare, and congratulate the owner too, but he seems not wanting to go back there anymore........... he want Msia police to contact spf

the full story Stolen car found

↡ Advertisement

This is quite rare, and congratulate the owner too, but he seems not wanting to go back there anymore........... he want Msia police to contact spf

Indeed. in the original CNA article, he was quoted that he wouldn't have qualms going back to Malaysia but in this article he apparently changed his mind. [:/]

Years back a colleague told his story:

His car was stolen in Perak, West Malaysia.

About a year later, he somehow sensed a car nearby was his stolen car re-painted. He explained to the new owner how to verify if it was his stolen car. When they opened the bonnet, it was exactly as he had described. Engine registration/Chassis registration Number, and all. The new owner willingly surrendered the car to him.

the stupid owner spoilt brat, thinks that malaysia i singapore style.. in SG, if some sector did u wrong, u can kpkb.. he thin it works the same? i thin the jb police will juyst leave his car to rot for all they care

No lar,since it's published, I think Msia authority will do something lar.

Maybe some charges applied.

the stupid owner spoilt brat, thinks that malaysia i singapore style.. in SG, if some sector did u wrong, u can kpkb.. he thin it works the same? i thin the jb police will juyst leave his car to rot for all they care

i'm thinking the exact same thing!

for all you know, its too troublesome and no rewards for sending the car back so they'll just send the car back to some black market and reap the rewards for themselves

i think linked to polis adek one...since reported and made news, maybe got diplomatic pressures lor...if not, report said the golf bags still intact???

i think the polis adek all knew whats going on in their territory one, if not how they can become crooks???

Must Admit this owner very the funny one lah....he think civil servants = courier service [dizzy] .....like everyone owes him a living like that...damn embarrassing lah.

i think linked to polis adek one...since reported and made news, maybe got diplomatic pressures lor...if not, report said the golf bags still intact???

i think the polis adek all knew whats going on in their territory one, if not how they can become crooks???

Spot on.. abang just said jb safe, adik go steal car, no face to abang, adik sure have to give face and return mah...

Inside job la. The thief muz be thinking, knn steal one mercedes also not so troublesome. Steal one colt, police and gov give me pressure. Actually he wan to swap the MIJ 4G15 engine with his MIM 4G15 wira.

Inside job la. The thief muz be thinking, knn steal one mercedes also not so troublesome. Steal one colt, police and gov give me pressure. Actually he wan to swap the MIJ 4G15 engine with his MIM 4G15 wira.

Same engine meh ??? :excl: :excl:

↡ Advertisement