Best chicen of essense brand? Drin what time of the day?

Chucky2007

Hi, what is your personal view on good brand or best brand of chicen essence?

By the way, what will be a good time to drink? at night before sleeping (but i cant sleep after drinking), or drin at night a few hours before bed time? or drink in morning?

After starting to drin for a few days, it seems that i am suffering less from mental fatigue.. usually no matter how early i sleep, i will feel damn tired the next day, mainly due to stress at work. Now still feel stress but at least not so tiring.

Do u feel the same effect after drining chicen essence?

Any nown side effects from prolong drining of chicken essence other than the higher cost?

↡ Advertisement

Try the New Moon chicken essence.

Top PSLE student favourite brand!

The best is the abalone and their latest makeral Otah.........New Moon arising!!

I notice the Brands Essence of late is not as thick as before. Now it just feels really..thin.

If I drink it will be in the morning, but I don't notice the difference. Maybe never pay attention.

Drink Brand's... scientifically proven to work... other brand of ess. OEM manufactured.. no QC...

How aid individual is subjective... personally i feel little fatigued after drinking but next day quite alert... some people is instant perk up...

it's a personal choice...

Supercharged

I bought eu yan sang brand. It's ok, coz they are a chinese med company, so can be trusted.

Bought for wife to drink. Brands shld be ok too due to company reputation. The New Moon one, this one abit cannot trust, coz they are never into such chinese med business. What do they know?

To what I know from therapists, the best time to drink or take supplements is in the morning, coz this is when your body is able to absorb the most and fastest. Morning, your body is already tuned to start the day.

Dont take it at night, coz this is when your body is already tuned to shut down and going to rest. Whatever you take, will not be absorbed or digested. Don't waste the chicken essence.

That's why doctors always say dont take supper at night ? There's always a good reason to this advice.

You can also try to take those omega-3 supplement. 1 bottle around $60 from guardian.

For me, it's about the same effect as taking chicken essence but with more benefits.

Personally, I prefer home made with kampong chicken . However , it will need 2-3 hours of brewing and best taken before sleeping .

Hi, what is your personal view on good brand or best brand of chicen essence?

By the way, what will be a good time to drink? at night before sleeping (but i cant sleep after drinking), or drin at night a few hours before bed time? or drink in morning?

After starting to drin for a few days, it seems that i am suffering less from mental fatigue.. usually no matter how early i sleep, i will feel damn tired the next day, mainly due to stress at work. Now still feel stress but at least not so tiring.

Do u feel the same effect after drining chicen essence?

Any nown side effects from prolong drining of chicken essence other than the higher cost?

You can also try to take those omega-3 supplement. 1 bottle around $60 from guardian.

For me, it's about the same effect as taking chicken essence but with more benefits.

What's the benefit of omega 3?