Charger to re-charge alkaline battery??

GPunto

Just don't use the recharged batteries on low draining devices like alarm clocks/remote controls...sure to leak. Same goes for recharging the same battery over and over, max 5 cycles.

Twincharged

Just don't use the recharged batteries on low draining devices like alarm clocks/remote controls...sure to leak. Same goes for recharging the same battery over and over, max 5 cycles.

nope ... gonna use them with my batteries for my digicams at work ... we have to take lots of pics for our customers' goods and the $$$ rechargeables can't take the constant drain also.

Alkaline battery (from other brands) has been sale on the PC shows in sngapore since last yr. I bough one from early these year. It's works, and charge just any type of battery including NiMH, NiCd, Alkaline, non-alkaline..

I recharge with other rechargeable battery charger, not the alkaline battery charger.

Somehow I can recharge them, but not idea.

Cant hold charge for long, and will leak.

and the battizer is quite ex. with this cheaper charger at SPC, I will get it tomorrow to try.

Twincharged

I recharge with other rechargeable battery charger, not the alkaline battery charger.

Somehow I can recharge them, but not idea.

Cant hold charge for long, and will leak.

and the battizer is quite ex. with this cheaper charger at SPC, I will get it tomorrow to try.

they got warning not to recharge the alkaline batts on regular chargers, so i wun do it.

so now they have alkaline charger, i will give it a try.

btw, the groupon offer is not extended to SPC or outside shops.

At first also scared.

but I used the Varta 15min charger. It did not heat up during charge. the warm level is almost liken to charging rechargable battery

Neutral Newbie

i have dozen of old eneloop batteries that i use with my camera flash

they can hardly hold charge so i am thinking if this charger can help to "fix" them

else it is a waste to throw them away

Neutral Newbie

You can't go wrong with battizer. I think it was researched and conceptualised in Singapore. NTU or NUS i am not sure but the capabilities are quite cool.

Battizer selling $99, enough for me to buy 2 dozen rechargeable batteries already

the groupon deal at $23.90 definitely more affordable, worth a try

http://tinyurl.com/groupon-charger

Battizer selling $99, enough for me to buy 2 dozen rechargeable batteries already

the groupon deal at $23.90 definitely more affordable, worth a try

http://tinyurl.com/groupon-charger

I see. Well the battizer sure is expensive but it wont appeal to us unless we really charge alot alot of batteries and battery turnover rates plus charging cycles matter alot to us.

Neutral Newbie

I see. Well the battizer sure is expensive but it wont appeal to us unless we really charge alot alot of batteries and battery turnover rates plus charging cycles matter alot to us.

i just order 1, since it is relatively cheap. I need extra charger to charge more batt at the same time anyway

YES I got the charger from SPC this morning.

Guess what.

Got a popped battery on first charge.

Alkaline battery had a small "explosion", a soft pop sound and gel /creamy battery liquid oozed out.

Cleaned up and that slot can't be used after that.

Other 3 battery slots still can use.

Warranty already voided within the first 3 hours after I bought.

Me itchy hand went to open up charger to see inside and clean up the stain.

Got to try with more batteries before deciding if it's good or bad.

Twincharged

YES I got the charger from SPC this morning.

Guess what.

which one you bought from SPC ? the groupon one or the battizer ? how much ?