Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
79 replies to this topic | 50 praises

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

Remixes
  • Remixes
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi anyone can intro good workshop for general services like change of engine,coolant flush,throttle body cleaning etc In Johor bahru.Although i frequent my regular workshop in jb,i kinda of pissed off the way the do things now...no confidence.I will normally bring my own eo ,filter etc

So brothers care to share
Address :
Mechanic name:
charges?

Edited by Remixes, 23 October 2011 - 05:38 PM.

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:53 AM

Yumyum111
  • Yumyum111
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

anyone?

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

Brobear
  • Premium member
    Brobear
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I frequent a tyre shop in Taman Perling. I'm not sure of the actual address but i don't mind taking you there as I will be in JB on weekends. I stay nearby at Bukit Indah. Drop me an email little8v.com
Cheers,

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi anyone can intro good workshop for general services like change of engine,coolant flush,throttle body cleaning etc In Johor bahru.Although i frequent my regular workshop in jb,i kinda of pissed off the way the do things now...no confidence.I will normally bring my own eo ,filter etc

Address :
Mechanic name:
charges?

What's your ride?

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:07 PM

Weiming
  • Weiming
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can recommend you my mech at Perling too. PM me for details :)

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

Camrytron
  • Premium member
    Camrytron
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Address :
Mechanic name:
charges?

Hi if WS in s'pore charge u only $15 for e labour,will u consider?
My previous sunny done servicing in jb once,not a good experience for me.
This WS owner/mech quite friendly & honest(tell me I can bring whatever things along & he will change for me even if I don't buy from him)

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

Remixes
  • Remixes
    1st Gear
    Author Image

i m driving dahaitsu btw...
well actually looking for another alternative in sg and jb.
my regular workshop in jb really screw me up sometimes ..
1)replace my rear brakes....lost my rear pin,spring and collet .and hammer.
2)ask the fellow to make my rear coilover ....he made lower...
3)air filter and airbox never put properly.

so piss off...
by the appentice..

decide to give them one more change

this time by the senior one
ask them to change eo ,bleed brake fluid and "flush" coolant(bought the coolant from them)

EO and bleeding brake fluid ok...
so call flushing coolant....never even flush ..just drain my radiator only.I previous coolant was green and the new one was red..then i ask him ...what about my reserve ..YIN YANG ah.....then change for what..
wow kau ...and still got the cheek to tell me flushing need to tiao engine....WHAT THE F#$$ .Pls dun treat me i m 2pid robert..

This incident make me lost confidence in them..."BOYCOTT"

This shop is in taman sentosa near the rows of accerios shop near the market...

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

In the first place, how you know this lousy workshop?

For workshops in JB, best is you go to whose being recommended by locals, ie, your friends & relatives in JB. That's what I did - my JB friend bring me to his regular workshop in Johor Jaya and told the boss to "service my car", and it was very well done. If your Daihatsu is same model as one of those Perdoua cars, then alot of JB workshops can service it.

For workshop in SG, you will probably pay a bit more, but at least any dispute its easy to find them or seek justice.

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

Remixes
  • Remixes
    1st Gear
    Author Image

good workshop???
if i ask the mechanic to flush coolant...does he know what it means....flushing means dispose all the coolant including the reserve and then use distilled water or rushing water to flush all the coolant out ...
why would i change the coolant without flushing?dumb rite,..

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Normally I go to Hawk Tyer. They have few branches in JB

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:33 AM

TVT
  • Premium member
    TVT
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Then don't ever go back this lousy workshop again. Don't recommend anyone to go there too.

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:48 PM

AlvinDj
  • AlvinDj
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Can anyone intro a decent workmanship workshop in JB that does Engine Oil change at a reasonable decent price whilst I provide my own EO + Oil Filter.. ?

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

Andrew-Chai
  • Andrew-Chai
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can anyone intro a decent workmanship workshop in JB that does Engine Oil change at a reasonable decent price whilst I provide my own EO + Oil Filter.. ?

i from jb, normally i also buy the engine oil, filter..etc and ask them to change for me..
The boss is quite honest. labour cost charge RM10.

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i from jb, normally i also buy the engine oil, filter..etc and ask them to change for me..

super cheap... cheaper den mine.

change oil and filter RM15 labour

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Where is this workshop located?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

Seanboi
  • Seanboi
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I frequent a tyre shop in Taman Perling. I'm not sure of the actual address but i don't mind taking you there as I will be in JB on weekends. I stay nearby at Bukit Indah. Drop me an email little8v.com
Cheers,

Is it Toyo Tyres?

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

Froggy_jumping
  • Froggy_jumping
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I think try not to go to any professor lee workshop in JB, i went to a car washing outlet along new york hotel and there's a car washing outlet call boss think co joint with professor lee, the malay washer there just open my compartment and unzip my coin pouch and steal RM 100, i call up the place shortly and they say they will check with that washer, after 10 mins i call again they refuse to answer my phone and i repeatl calling they also don't answer after seeing my number, the next day noon i call back a lady picked up and she tell me once i drive off their shop it's non of their business anymore, I do agree that it's non of their business and we have to take risk washing our car there but i still advise people don't wash there if possible as the boss seems to collaborate with their staff in the stealing process

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

Jtan1212
  • Jtan1212
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

can someone recommend good and reliable workshop for my toyota wish, 6 years old? Aircon not cold. Changed less than a year in my workshop in Singapore. I was told compressor problem and will happen again. So it happened again. Also thinking of changing my audio set which currently is attached to a DVD play in the car. Any recommendation please?

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Zniper
  • Premium member
    Zniper
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Rm10 and rm15? Wow... I bought my own EO but use their oil filter and was charged rm55... Oil filter costs rm35? Air filter ask them to take out and wash for me...
failing to plan is planning to fail...
should i or should i not.......?

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Naimed
  • Premium member
    Naimed
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Rm10 and rm15? Wow... I bought my own EO but use their oil filter and was charged rm55... Oil filter costs rm35? Air filter ask them to take out and wash for me...

How would they wash your filter? Just rinse and install back in air box? What brand is that by the way?

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Good, workshop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users