Good workshop in jb

Remixes

Hi anyone can intro good workshop for general services like change of engine,coolant flush,throttle body cleaning etc In Johor bahru.Although i frequent my regular workshop in jb,i kinda of pissed off the way the do things now...no confidence.I will normally bring my own eo ,filter etc

So brothers care to share

Address :

Mechanic name:

charges?

Edited by Remixes
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Hi anyone can intro good workshop for general services like change of engine,coolant flush,throttle body cleaning etc In Johor bahru.Although i frequent my regular workshop in jb,i kinda of pissed off the way the do things now...no confidence.I will normally bring my own eo ,filter etc

Address :

Mechanic name:

charges?

What's your ride?

Address :

Mechanic name:

charges?

Hi if WS in s'pore charge u only $15 for e labour,will u consider?

My previous sunny done servicing in jb once,not a good experience for me.

This WS owner/mech quite friendly & honest(tell me I can bring whatever things along & he will change for me even if I don't buy from him)

i m driving dahaitsu btw...

well actually looking for another alternative in sg and jb.

my regular workshop in jb really screw me up sometimes ..

1)replace my rear brakes....lost my rear pin,spring and collet .and hammer.

2)ask the fellow to make my rear coilover ....he made lower...

3)air filter and airbox never put properly.

so piss off...

by the appentice..

decide to give them one more change

this time by the senior one

ask them to change eo ,bleed brake fluid and "flush" coolant(bought the coolant from them)

EO and bleeding brake fluid ok...

so call flushing coolant....never even flush ..just drain my radiator only.I previous coolant was green and the new one was red..then i ask him ...what about my reserve ..YIN YANG ah.....then change for what..

wow kau ...and still got the cheek to tell me flushing need to tiao engine....WHAT THE F@#$$ .Pls dun treat me i m 2pid robert..

This incident make me lost confidence in them..."BOYCOTT"

This shop is in taman sentosa near the rows of accerios shop near the market...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

In the first place, how you know this lousy workshop?

For workshops in JB, best is you go to whose being recommended by locals, ie, your friends & relatives in JB. That's what I did - my JB friend bring me to his regular workshop in Johor Jaya and told the boss to "service my car", and it was very well done. If your Daihatsu is same model as one of those Perdoua cars, then alot of JB workshops can service it.

For workshop in SG, you will probably pay a bit more, but at least any dispute its easy to find them or seek justice.

good workshop???

if i ask the mechanic to flush coolant...does he know what it means....flushing means dispose all the coolant including the reserve and then use distilled water or rushing water to flush all the coolant out ...

why would i change the coolant without flushing?dumb rite,..

Can anyone intro a decent workmanship workshop in JB that does Engine Oil change at a reasonable decent price whilst I provide my own EO + Oil Filter.. ?

• Praise 1

Can anyone intro a decent workmanship workshop in JB that does Engine Oil change at a reasonable decent price whilst I provide my own EO + Oil Filter.. ?

i from jb, normally i also buy the engine oil, filter..etc and ask them to change for me..

The boss is quite honest. labour cost charge RM10.

• Praise 1

i from jb, normally i also buy the engine oil, filter..etc and ask them to change for me..

The boss is quite honest. labour cost charge RM10.

Where is this workshop located?

I frequent a tyre shop in Taman Perling. I'm not sure of the actual address but i don't mind taking you there as I will be in JB on weekends. I stay nearby at Bukit Indah. Drop me an email @ [email protected]

Cheers,

Is it Toyo Tyres?

I think try not to go to any professor lee workshop in JB, i went to a car washing outlet along new york hotel and there's a car washing outlet call boss think co joint with professor lee, the malay washer there just open my compartment and unzip my coin pouch and steal RM 100, i call up the place shortly and they say they will check with that washer, after 10 mins i call again they refuse to answer my phone and i repeatl calling they also don't answer after seeing my number, the next day noon i call back a lady picked up and she tell me once i drive off their shop it's non of their business anymore, I do agree that it's non of their business and we have to take risk washing our car there but i still advise people don't wash there if possible as the boss seems to collaborate with their staff in the stealing process

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

can someone recommend good and reliable workshop for my toyota wish, 6 years old? Aircon not cold. Changed less than a year in my workshop in Singapore. I was told compressor problem and will happen again. So it happened again. Also thinking of changing my audio set which currently is attached to a DVD play in the car. Any recommendation please?

• Praise 1

Rm10 and rm15? Wow... I bought my own EO but use their oil filter and was charged rm55... Oil filter costs rm35? Air filter ask them to take out and wash for me...

↡ Advertisement