Magnifying glass
24 replies to this topic | 22 praises

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS

Hi Bros,

Asking for a favor, any of you know where to get a confortable sleeping bag, no choice, going camping this weekend 3D2N... laugh.gif

Is there any memory form sleeping bags selling in SG?

Thanks Guys biggrin.gif

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

Sure you are looking for camping sleeping bag and not Slumberland mattress leh?

Anybrand also will not give you the comfort of mattress. sleeping bag can offer only minimum "comfort" in relation to the rough environment.

Do look out for a slightly bigger bag with a flap for head.

Carrefour, Giant IMM, and Beach Road hawker centre-- should be around $20-$30

The luxury model will have duck feathers, you can get them from professional outdoor adventure, camping shop/supplies-- a few hundred bucks.

The next alternative will be inflatable mattress.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    Banned

Camping?Got bring GF along or not?
Might need a double you know.
There is enough for everyone

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS

Camping?Got bring GF along or not?
Might need a double you know.

School Camp Lah mellow.gif what u thinking?

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:26 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS

Sure you are looking for camping sleeping bag and not Slumberland mattress leh?

Anybrand also will not give you the comfort of mattress. sleeping bag can offer only minimum "comfort" in relation to the rough environment.

Do look out for a slightly bigger bag with a flap for head.

Carrefour, Giant IMM, and Beach Road hawker centre-- should be around $20-$30

The luxury model will have duck feathers, you can get them from professional outdoor adventure, camping shop/supplies-- a few hundred bucks.

The next alternative will be inflatable mattress.

any good shop that i can go and buy those duck feathers wan.... happy.gif

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

Sunlight
  • Sunlight

aiyah use SAF ground sheet can liao

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

Hamburger
    Hamburger

put on no.4,confirm everywhere also can sleep..............
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

Byond
    Byond

try this website

www.altrec.com

look for deuter sleeping bag

dreamlite 500.

very very small and tight when compressed
but very comfortable

good for one pax...
cost me approx. S$ 100, excluding 20$ delivery charges...

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:36 PM

Nlatio
    Nlatio

Budget hotel got package u know? tongue.gif laugh.gif

Edited by Nlatio, 24 October 2011 - 11:38 PM.

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:12 PM

I-LOVE-CARS
  • I-LOVE-CARS

Budget hotel got package u know? tongue.gif laugh.gif

I know but SCHOOL Camping hw to go?? if can chose between sleep in classroom and Budget Hotel, for sure i chose hotel lah, but no choice leh.

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

• Jman888

I know but SCHOOL Camping hw to go?? if can chose between sleep in classroom and Budget Hotel, for sure i chose hotel lah, but no choice leh.

school camp get those cheap cheap one enough lah sleep.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:28 PM

Picnic06-Biante15

Carrefour or NTUC at AMK Hub .......

Sure only the bag, not the whole tent .... sly.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:32 PM

Picnic06-Biante15

school camp get those cheap cheap one enough lah sleep.gif

Why buy cheap one ... sad.gif

Buy good one and sometimes can also use at ECP (East Coast Park), WCP (West Coast Park), Labrador Park, Sembawang Park, Soloso Beach ...etc. sly.gif

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

• Jman888

Why buy cheap one ... sad.gif

Buy good one and sometimes can also use at ECP (East Coast Park), WCP (West Coast Park), Labrador Park, Sembawang Park, Soloso Beach ...etc. sly.gif

thought you go H81, go comfort bed dun want, go get bruises and mosquito bite huh.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:51 PM

Westkid
  • Westkid
    Banned

thought you go H81, go comfort bed dun want, go get bruises and mosquito bite huh.gif

Just piak harder lor.
There is enough for everyone

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Picnic06-Biante15

Oei..... those sleeping bag make for 2 is shiok ok ..... inlove.gif

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

Soundman
  • Soundman

dont go beach road ex if you take good quality and ex if you take low quality; carefour is cheap and good, and for local camping is good enough warm. previous bot 4 or my family trip to australia. enjoy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

I bought this for my kids, Patagonia’s new 850 Down 19°F sleeping bag and they loved it. I especially like the hood, footbox, and center zip, which allows me to sleep on either side without feeling a zipper underneath me. Try it and you will know what I meant. 

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:49 AM

Lmws214
    Lmws214

I bought this for my kids, Patagonia’s new 850 Down 19°F sleeping bag and they loved it. I especially like the hood, footbox, and center zip, which allows me to sleep on either side without feeling a zipper underneath me. Try it and you will know what I meant. 

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:03 AM

Angcheek
    Angcheek

I think I will need one after I retired . but at 500 USD ...   [:|]  

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic