Macs at bt. indah jusco

Hamburger

for those who wants to apply for macs, there is a counter just oustside jusco supermarket. May do it on the spot and collect..... ^_^ , saves you lots of trouble running around.

↡ Advertisement

for those who wants to apply for macs, there is a counter just oustside jusco supermarket. May do it on the spot and collect..... ^_^ , saves you lots of trouble running around.

simi macs?? [confused]

Mcdonald kid membership? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

lol bro just get it done at tuas customs. 1 photo + 30RM + 10 min and u have ur MACS [cool][cool]

now photo also dun need liao, they will scan the photo directly from you passport.

Neutral Newbie

now photo also dun need liao, they will scan the photo directly from you passport.

darn... went to take new photo for renewing my last mac [mad] keep the photos so carefully so as not to lose them for my next renewal [laugh]

they brought the table right in front of you, things dont get closer than this, + can go shopping too..... :D

do it at their custom is a hassle, change pass then need to walk to door 6 etc....

I read in the news they setup some counters to facilitate the mac but never mentioned where's the counters. I thought is at the custom itself

Neutral Newbie

did mine at bukit indah,

no need photo and no need to have 2 years validity on passport

no need 2 yrs validity on passport but still need to have at least 13 months or more in order to do.

Neutral Newbie

I heard city square inside also have counter to do MACS. Is it true?

http://www.macs.my/default/index.php/en/ma...ews/59-herewego

there u go:

All counters will be opening at 11am till 8 pm.

GIANT TAMPOI 15 OCT - 15 NOV

JUSCO BUKIT INDAH 15 OCT - 15 NOV

JUSCO TEBRAU 15 OCT - 15 NOV

CITY SQUARE 15 OCT - 15 NOV

HOLIDAY PLAZA 15 OCT - 15 NOV

ANGSANA 15 OCT - 15 NOV

*SETIA TROPIKA (IMI OFFICE) 15 OCT - 15 NOV

*Counters will be operate within office hour (9am till 5pm).

Edited by East539

Wait Wait.. I thought can only do it at JB Sentral? Where else can I do it? I did mine at JB sentral last Feb..