Speeding and tp qn

Hussaini20

Guys, need your advice on this, this evening i was travelling on the right lane along jln boon lay towards jp from jurong island. I wanna change to the centre lane but got one mofo vito van play punk with me. I signal left and i speed up, but he also speed up. I slow down he slow down, i speed up then then speed up again. I dropped gear and quickly accelerate but i didnt notice i was doing 100kmh. Suddenly i notice a tp rex going on opposite way. Will i tio? What made it worst was that the vito driver flipped a bird at me. I was abt a car and half length when i start signalling.. Sian 1/2 and quite worried.. Tht rd i think limit is 60kmh. Or am I wrong?

↡ Advertisement

Guys, need your advice on this, this evening i was travelling on the right lane along jln boon lay towards jp from jurong island. I wanna change to the centre lane but got one mofo vito van play punk with me. I signal left and i speed up, but he also speed up. I slow down he slow down, i speed up then then speed up again. I dropped gear and quickly accelerate but i didnt notice i was doing 100kmh. Suddenly i notice a tp rex going on opposite way. Will i tio? What made it worst was that the vito driver flipped a bird at me. I was abt a car and half length when i start signalling.. Sian 1/2 and quite worried.. Tht rd i think limit is 60kmh. Or am I wrong?

Opposite how to summon you?

Till Boonlay way (from Jurong Island side), it is 70 km/hr after that 60 km/hr. It is not normal to get summon from other side. Chances are very less, but how come you were at 100 on the busy evening, that too on a Friday evening?

Play safe bro, please do not race for your own sake as well as for the sake of other fellow users! all the best!

I was1st in line from traffic light under the overpass. Both of us were side by side.. He went off 1st but i caught up with him just after the cadbury factory.. Accel a bit to overtake him. But he played punk and i only spotted the tp just after the quality rd lights.. Road in front was clear before the jurong central park..Guess nothing to worry abt..

↡ Advertisement