South Korea: Seoul - Free and easy 2 nights stay in Seoul

Yaloryalor

Thanks, from yahoo finance, it showed 841 yesterday.    I'm heading out there next month, so now looking to change some K.won.   

Any bros here has a good recommendation for a money changer, which gives good rate?   [:)]

Trying my luck.  [laugh]

Your rate is very very very good. Let me know where.

I check mine here : https://cashchanger.co/singapore/sgd-to-krw?val=1&valtype=have

↡ Advertisement

Wow. U are there already. I will be flying over next week.

How is the weather there?

Ok not cold not hot. Ard 18 liddat. But first day rain so bring umbrella better.

Do note that 8th oct traffic will be busy cos chuseok holiday over many ppl return to seoul

Your rate is very very very good. Let me know where.

I check mine here : https://cashchanger.co/singapore/sgd-to-krw?val=1&valtype=have

Changed mine at ppl park for 833
  • Praise 1

Ok not cold not hot. Ard 18 liddat. But first day rain so bring umbrella better.

Do note that 8th oct traffic will be busy cos chuseok holiday over many ppl return to seoul

Changed mine at ppl park for 833

Kumsahameda

CC widely accepted. so just korean won and CC.

I installed Samsung Pay. [:p]

So pai seh when using it at Seng Siong last weekend. The aunty behind me must teach me where to tap on the terminal. I tapped at the card slider side!!! It should be tapping on top of the screen of the terminal. :XD:

So pai seh when using it at Seng Siong last weekend. The aunty behind me must teach me where to tap on the terminal. I tapped at the card slider side!!! It should be tapping on top of the screen of the terminal. :XD:

don't worry, i also dunno how to use  [:p]

i try to use Samsung Pay in Robinson, the cashiers at different floor all claim they duno how to use it and hardly any customer use that, end up have to use the actual card from my wife   [sweatdrop]

I walk past ur hotel these few days. Good location beside myeongdong, u wont go hungry lol

Downside i think drop off area no shelter so if rain could be a prob. But location is perfect, beside myeongdong, mrt and lotte dept store, walking distance to seoul station, namdaemun and chonggyechon stream and gyeongbuk palace.

If u healthy enough also can walk to namsan tower hahaha

Sorry for drop off part. Today i saw ibis got side dropoff haha

If going next week no need wear thick coat. Wear long sleeve is enough for me

CC widely accepted. so just korean won and CC.

Yes do take note no sgd accepted at money changer

So bring more won and cc. Amex widely accepted even for the taxi. My spending 80% by card lol

i try to use Samsung Pay in Robinson, the cashiers at different floor all claim they duno how to use it and hardly any customer use that, end up have to use the actual card from my wife [sweatdrop]

I always use samsung pay, very easy just tap at paywave part of reader, my S8 chip at bottom of phone
  • Praise 3

Congrats Bro

First time in business class

Experience must be real good and special

Some people will never be able to have that chance  

MAS accepted our offer and upgraded us to business class for the flight to Seoul. First time sit business class.

• Praise 11

https://youtu.be/MsjXQFVm0NI

Hello from Jeju.

Was told by security that flying drone at Sunrise Peak was not allowed. Lucky I filmed a little bit already.

Managed to climb to the summit. Very shack.

Many pretty girls here. They really know how to dress up.

Also first time driving on the other side of the road.

Weather here is 11°C. Very cooling like in aircon room. But when windy, very chilling.

• Praise 5

https://youtu.be/MsjXQFVm0NI

Hello from Jeju.

Was told by security that flying drone at Sunrise Peak was not allowed. Lucky I filmed a little bit already.

Managed to climb to the summit. Very shack.

Many pretty girls here. They really know how to dress up.

Also first time driving on the other side of the road.

Weather here is 11°C. Very cooling like in aircon room. But when windy, very chilling.

Must remember to eat seafood in Jeju.  Very fresh and cheap in Jeju.   I ordered a seafood noodles at 6000won and was served with a big squid and many seafood.

Enjoy your trip.

• Praise 3