Need help to find picnic mat

Hermit

Hi guys,

Am hoping to find a huge and foldable/ waterproof beach/ picnic mat, about 82" x 65" or at least 1.8m x 1.5m, for comfort of a small family of 4-6..

Tried NTUC, camping stores in the malls with no luck.

Any kind advice is most welcomed.

Many thanks ahead.

↡ Advertisement

why dun you try getting from army market..those ground sheets..should be big enough and tough too. :)

Thanks, tot of that too [;)] would have just used SAF issued.. but found some mushrooms on it. :wacko:

As it will be used mainly on beaches/ open field.. was hoping for something to do not 'take off' too easily in the wind.

We bought 1pc PVC canvas [white/blue checkered pattern, brass eyelets at edges] from Mustafa [Level 4, Hardware/DIY section] about 2 yrs ago. Very big, can't remember the dimensions and price [if I can buy, it is affordable], should be more than 1.8x1.5 m.

Hi guys,

Am hoping to find a huge and foldable/ waterproof beach/ picnic mat, about 82" x 65" or at least 1.8m x 1.5m, for comfort of a small family of 4-6..

Many thanks ahead.

how about those folder table + bench combi. i seen pple using that before. but i think it only fits 4.

Hi guys,

Many thanks ahead.

Go Block 803, French Road. Customize for you. Any thickness, Size, material, color etc.

Maybe Carrefour? I think maybe paint shops can try also, because people paint house sometimes use those, especially professional painting companies.

Thanks guys, looks like more hunting with all the generous inputs!

Feedback if I had any luck finding an ideal one.

Why not use disposable trash bags and tape them up. Remembered seeing white ones that are thicker than the black ones, should be more durable.

Use already can also put rubbish in then throw away in rubbish bins. [:)]

Why not use disposable trash bags and tape them up. Remembered seeing white ones that are thicker than the black ones, should be more durable.

Use already can also put rubbish in then throw away in rubbish bins. [:)]

Reminds me of SAF heavy duty trash bag [laugh]

i suggest a better and cheaper and faster idea ... my family has been using for years... just go NTUC or heartland knick knack shop or Daiso, and buy shower curtain ... got many nice design and colors, and large enough for picnic, and waterproof. only a few bucks.

Thanks guys, as mentioned.. was looking for those types that dont fly up too easily if there is wind..

something like this

Nonetheless, appreciate the valuable inputs!

Cheers.

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Anyone know where i can rent picnic mat (at least 5 design) 1000 pieces for 4 person used in Singapore island. 

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement