Search
Tamara Ecclestone banned Bernie from using Formula

• Search this thread
4 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Ithunk
  • Ithunk
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

wow socialite

WHAT daddy’s little girl wants, she usually gets – but this time daddy has put his expensively-shod foot down and told his little girl: “No!”

Tamara Ecclestone is “devastated” after her father – billionaire Formula One boss Bernie – banned her from using footage from his races in her new docu-drama.

No amount of pretty-please-with-sugar-on-top could stop hours of footage being binned after the reality show was deemed unsuitable for association with the F1 brand.
Advertisement >>

I’m told: “Tamara was totally devastated. There were clips of her with Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button which will never see the light of day.

“Bernie was being very cautious and didn’t want the F1 brand tarnished by being linked with a reality show.”

It has proved a nightmare for 27-year-old Tamara, who got her show – Tamara Ecclestone: Billion $$ Girl – on the understanding that she’d be showing off the most glamorous aspects of her lifestyle.

In the first few weeks of filming alone she took the cast and crew on her family’s private jet and track-side at the Dubai Grand Prix – where she had spectacular access to the drivers, cars and F1 parties. All seemed to be going well – until it came to signing off the release forms.

My mole tells me: “Bernie made it clear that the F1 name, branding and any events in conjunction with F1 could not be shown or referred to on the show.

“Tamara was really upset – as were the producers. So much footage ended up on the cutting-room floor.

“After all the years her father has spent building his empire, it would be inappropriate for the brand to be linked to a reality show – especially one which depicts her being quite frivolous given the financial climate.”

It’s a kick in the veneers for Tamara.

Still, at least she managed to catch on camera some of champagne-fuelled action from sister Petra’s luxury wedding for her show.

PETA activist Tamara said recently: “I’m naive, impulsive and sometimes don’t think things through.

“People assume I’m a monster, have no emotions and bad things haven’t happened to me. I’m vulnerable like every other girl in the world – good days, bad days, arguments with my boyfriend.”

And now she can’t show off her wild lifestyle in her own channel Five show.

It’s all just SO unfair.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.../#ixzz1cWLp3JVt

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:08 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Just to get it clear in my head:

Daughter using footage with F1 stars in reality show = not OK.

Colleague caught in real footage of bare ass naked bondage being whipped by hookers in full Nazi regalia = OK.

Oooookay.

Edited by Turboflat4, 02 November 2011 - 01:10 PM.

Praise be unto He.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:30 PM

Nightsky
  • Nightsky
    4th Gear

Colleague caught in real footage of bare ass naked bondage being whipped by hookers in full Nazi regalia = OK.

Oooookay.

"Bros before hoes" mah laugh.gif

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

Celicar
  • Celicar
    Supercharged

Wah lao eh, she is well groomed but looks way older than 27 leh. Maybe just the photo.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:43 PM

Pyramid_sg
  • Pyramid_sg
    4th Gear

Oooookay.

Haha Bernie is quite an odd one to figure out. laugh.gif

Back to Motorsports  ·  General Top

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users