Tabao petrol kanna caught at Woodlands checkpoint

KaKiLang

Moderate jam at Woodlands around 12.30am after a long day at Bkt Indah, notice the queue was not moving much, realise the customs are doing very thorough check on vehicles coming back, was following behind a Korean made black plate on the right hand side of the complex when the officer dugged out two 5litres plastic jelly cans. Suay gotta filter out from that lane cos he closed that lane and took the driver passport. Donno wat will be the consequences, fine? No picture cos custom buay sai hip xiong.

Saw 4 to 5 Sg cars kanna hundred % check further up. Guess tonite will be another thorough nite for them.

Edited by KaKiLang
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

they buay song haji they still need to work mah. thus find us trouble. anw, i saw their tp stop some sg cars cut queue and book them. then make me wonder, where to go to pay fine? if didnt pay custom know? how much the summon? juz for knowledge. sry to side track, but its related :p

This afternoon going in damm tempted to cut out and chiong lorry./bus lane luckily din do it further up two abang going on rounds on bikes, guess the fine will be, you gotta give them some stones to throw at the devils. BTW the officer was a chinese on the sg side.

Went in by 2nd link just now.. They r checking fuel gauge almost on every cars.

Guess they are trying help recover back the shell refinery fire loss.

Neutral Newbie

eh... "guess the fine will be, you gotta give them some stones to throw at the devils" means what? haha im young and ignorant. paiseh paiseh. so in the end the msia tp let them off? those guys i saw at woodlands not so heng liao. i saw the tp ask for ic/license, finger pointing everywhere, write a form, copy car plate and ask driver sign. sigh for them. got booked on a public holiday, spoilt the day

(edited)

eh... "guess the fine will be, you gotta give them some stones to throw at the devils" means what? haha im young and ignorant. paiseh paiseh. so in the end the msia tp let them off? those guys i saw at woodlands not so heng liao. i saw the tp ask for ic/license, finger pointing everywhere, write a form, copy car plate and ask driver sign. sigh for them. got booked on a public holiday, spoilt the day

Theres a few cars zoom passed me, when I passed, there was not a car being stopped probably kopi money makan, boh dai chi. Standing in the hot sun you think they are so ON.

Was in Bkt Indah, took the Tampoi road back, traffic light before BEST WORLD/DANGA MALL witness a three car and motorbikes accident, real bad accident, one involved was a SG plate MPV jialat.

Edited by KaKiLang

Moderate jam at Woodlands around 12.30am after a long day at Bkt Indah, notice the queue was not moving much, realise the customs are doing very thorough check on vehicles coming back, was following behind a Korean made black plate on the right hand side of the complex when the officer dugged out two 5litres plastic jelly cans. Suay gotta filter out from that lane cos he closed that lane and took the driver passport. Donno wat will be the consequences, fine? No picture cos custom buay sai hip xiong.

Saw 4 to 5 Sg cars kanna hundred % check further up. Guess tonite will be another thorough nite for them.

I believe smuggling petrol to be a serious offence. I assume each plastic jelly can can hold of 20 litres petrol. Drive a car (COE now so high) to smuggle 2 X 20 litres of petrol? Unless it is a pre-arranged training exercise. Vehicle used for smuggling is usually confisticated and auctioned off later. Puzzled if jelly cans empty ones, how you know smuggled petrol?

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

I believe smuggling petrol to be a serious offence. I assume each plastic jelly can can hold of 20 litres petrol. Drive a car (COE now so high) to smuggle 2 X 20 litres of petrol? Unless it is a pre-arranged training exercise. Vehicle used for smuggling is usually confisticated and auctioned off later. Puzzled if jelly cans empty ones, how you know smuggled petrol?

The metal tin sold at some petrol kiosk is 4-5 liter only...

Good luck to the driver who kenna caught.

If customs proceed with official charges instead of fines, that kuku's car is as good as gone.

actually, no matter which direction i see it, i cant find ANY law that says u cant buy petrol and store them in jelly cans. only "rule" of petrol is the 3/4 tank

The metal tin sold at some petrol kiosk is 4-5 liter only...

Good luck to the driver who kenna caught.

If customs proceed with official charges instead of fines, that kuku's car is as good as gone.

Small tin can easily explain off, but not big jerry can.

actually, no matter which direction i see it, i cant find ANY law that says u cant buy petrol and store them in jelly cans. only "rule" of petrol is the 3/4 tank

Well, try opening eye and engaging brain. <_<

Dozens of rules pertaining to unpaid duties and taxes. Also rules that can easily make smuggled petrol be labeled as "contraband". Things like: How are we sure you got this from a petrol kiosk? Maybe you're part of an international smuggling ring trying to operate in Malaysia and Singapore?

If they want to make you suffer, they can. Be careful.

haha.. he probably will tell customs that the petrol are on standby etc..

I dont really have an issue with them buying petrol back.. concern is that this is highly flammable.. it might endanger other road users.

↡ Advertisement