Air Purifiers or Humidifiers ???

Yagami85

Rather than humidifier, why not get aroma diffuser?

Juz spin the water w/o essential oil can already

I saw those aroma diffuser, so what is the purpose and function?

↡ Advertisement

With essential oil, it will emit fragrance.

W/o essential oil, it is juz another humidifier.

Supercharged

make the air smell better??

I using reed diffuser in my living room while another humidifier in bedroom..

proclaim to relax, put me to sleep etc..

but look at me, its rubbish.

just the whole house smell good

make the air smell better??

I using reed diffuser in my living room while another humidifier in bedroom..

proclaim to relax, put me to sleep etc..

but look at me, its rubbish.

just the whole house smell good

What smell you put?

Wrong smell not effective 1 hor.

Neutral Newbie

I use eMageAir Vapourizers. Better in my opinion as they are all natural

Personally use it as I have sinus and find it difficult to breathe when sleeping. The product helped improve my breathing a lot.

I use eMageAir Vapourizers. Better in my opinion as they are all natural

Personally use it as I have sinus and find it difficult to breathe when sleeping. The product helped improve my breathing a lot.

Any link?

How much u bought it?

I just order a purifier from q10, cost around $30.

Capacity 1.5L

Hopefully it can resolve the morning sinus.

Any link?

How much u bought it?

Capacity 1.5L

he is advertising lah   [laugh]

In Japan hotels the air is so dry my lips crack so I use a humidifier.

My staff work in a dusty environment so I got them an industrial purifier.

If I have a blocked nose I just use some Vicks vapour rub. 

All three are good but for different purpose.

:D

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Any link?

How much u bought it?

Capacity 1.5L

http://www.emageair.com/

Can contact them and ask for more info. cause not sure which kind of product you want

Have been using for coming 1 years and it worked for me

I have some news and facts to share.

Do you know environment inside the car is more polluted compare with outdoor environment?

This is the air pollution which is affected health condition and caused disease.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/12/children-risk-air-pollution-cars-former-uk-chief-scientist-warns

World Health Organization says, most of the world breathes polluted air.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/27/health/air-pollution-map-who/index.html

This month, there is brand new high performance car air purifier, which will tackle the issue mentioned above. You may have a look.

As this is now a revolutionised car air purifier in market, the demand is tremendously high. If any of your relatives or friends is allergen sufferer, or they are high health conscious, you may share to them.

**As previously I have share some information but maybe that is unofficial launching so might make some of you misunderstanding. Now is officially launching start from this month, I managed to get few unit on hand, so I can share more information for those are interested. Here is my number 82839397, you can drop me a message or WhatsApp and let me know you are from this forum and wish to know more about it. TQ

post-195498-0-93809700-1510582909_thumb.jpeg

post-195498-0-28772200-1510582924_thumb.png

post-195498-0-72669600-1510582935_thumb.jpeg

• Dislike 2

I have a good news or bad news? In fact, this is truth, <Toxic At Any Speed> claims that polluted air inside cars is dangerous than outside. Agree or disagree, you can not ignore it. If you have your family, and you are the driver and own a vehicle, you should know this.

One more things, my lovely auntie always say medical fees in Singapore is not a small amount, if live in Singapore you can die but can not sick, once you sick very serious. Because you need worry you have enough saving or medical card, or you can take the suffer on the bed of Hospital and let medical doctor decide your life. What a funny joke and make me scare, Haha...

Hope this can help those are love their family. Don’t regret when you loss, and cherish what you have with your family and nice memories.

Here is the link https://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/01/car_chemicals.html

post-195498-0-40115600-1510915875_thumb.png

post-195498-0-15610200-1510915910_thumb.jpeg

• Dislike 1

May I suggest this. Go to Diaso and by a RH meter, cost $2. You will know the RH of your room. If it is below 50%, then you may want to add a humidifier if you prefer it to be Singapore standard of 80-90%. :D

Purifier makes more sense but again it depend on the room you wish to purify and the purifier air change capacity. If you open up the windows and expect the air within to be cleaned, then I am afraid it aren't going to clean up fast enough. If you already airconditioned your room, maybe a good filter also does a good job too. My 2-cent :huh:

Take 5 minute to read through this Does the air inside car clean enough ? The answer is no . Studies shows that air inside car 9 to 12 times polluted than the air outside of it . Why this happens although car does have it own air filter ? For you info , the car air filter can block some levels of particles and dust . Moreover the car always sound proof but not air proof . Some how the polluted air can go through your car door . The polluted air inside the car can affect you and your loved one health so badly . How to safe our self from inhale this polluted air ??? The answer is Atmosphere Drive . Its just a plug and air cleaner device which can fix inside the car . Its recognised and certified by Allergy UK seal . Its a first of its kind to receive the approval. It has a 99% removal rate of pollutants (PM2.5) . If u are a smoker u spent $390 per mth for yr cigarette per year $4745 per stick 0.65cents per stick.Think of your family who sits with you for a drive.What are you waiting for,care for your loved ones for futher info you can contact me @90612310 for more details..

Edited by Ashley1982
  • Dislike 2