Where have the electric toy car rentals gone ?

Ingenius

Anyone recently seen those outdoor electric toy car rental for kids ? those that cost about $3 for 15 min usage one. Cos I went to ang mo kio and toa payoh central where there used to have, but now not there anymore. Really appreciate if you can let me know where. Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone recently seen those outdoor electric toy car rental for kids ? those that cost about $3 for 15 min usage one. Cos I went to ang mo kio and toa payoh central where there used to have, but now not there anymore. Really appreciate if you can let me know where. Thanks.

Changi Village - open space at the end of the hawker center - every Sat evening - battery car/jeep/bikes - not sure how much.

All kids hid at home play computer game Liao...no business Liao lah...

Changi Village - open space at the end of the hawker center - every Sat evening - battery car/jeep/bikes - not sure how much.

thanks dude ! but a bit far leh.

All kids hid at home play computer game Liao...no business Liao lah...

not really, business was brisk each time, have to wait for car.

NTUC at pasir ris chalet also have

but dont go there

the machines are half past six

it is outside in a barracked driveway

with a mei mei watching the place

expensive and 3/4 of their car dont work

if work

runs at turtle speed

old bukit merah central outside the NTUC... Toa payoh central outside KFC still can find such services

thanks, the toa payoh central one opposite kfc is closed liao.

NTUC at pasir ris chalet also have

but dont go there

the machines are half past six

it is outside in a barracked driveway

with a mei mei watching the place

expensive and 3/4 of their car dont work

if work

runs at turtle speed

noted and thx, going there in end november 2011.

When was the last time you went to AMK? I was there 2 weeks back and they still have it near the old broadway cinema.

When was the last time you went to AMK? I was there 2 weeks back and they still have it near the old broadway cinema.

yeah that's the exact location. just went this week and it is not there liao. even toa payoh one also gone.

There is a private rental at Tiong bahru....

Actually I bought a remote controlled toy car for my kids. Ahhahha

Serious? I jus saw it last weekend..

hmm, dont tell me i was so unlucky that when i went to the amk and toa payoh one on this wed and thursday, both happen to close on that day ? got so coincident ah ? :huh:

3 yrs ago i bought 2 police motorcycle from this shop @ $185

http://www.chinhong.com.sg/battery.html

i feel it is cheaper to own then rent them at $3. i modded them with crazy blue and red led lights until they were even brighter than real police cars! :D[laugh]

Got one night i was at labrator park, there was a group of party goers who rode their motors deep into the park to bbq. I came in much later. When they saw the blinking lights, they freak out, they quickly push their bike to hide. When my kids pass by them a good 5 mins later, they started laughing :D[laugh]

now the bikes are with my brother's kid. He is the coolest kid in his neighbourhood!

There is a private rental at Tiong bahru....

Actually I bought a remote controlled toy car for my kids. Ahhahha

Do you mind sharing the contact? Thanks

↡ Advertisement