Another rape case

Tom_kkh

my advice is u better stay away from this topic (race).......i don't wish to see a third yellow...............this is from my heart............ ^_^ ^_^

Maybe that's what he has been looking for....... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

ok, after analysing the case, I don't think it's the girl's fault regardless of race, she is only 13, still gullible at this year and obviously the old man exploited the situation, so he deserved to be punished

ok, after analysing the case, I don't think it's the girl's fault regardless of race, she is only 13, still gullible at this year and obviously the old man exploited the situation, so he deserved to be punished

[confused] am i missing something here or i have c--k eyes?.. where got mentioned she is 13yrs old?... [sweatdrop]

CASTRATE RAPISTS [mad]

i watched a documentary before, rapist would have their dick chop off infront of crowd as punishment in some muslim country... can we have that here as well??? for rapist of a minor, i dont care about what human rights sh*t...just wanna make sure ziltch chance this farker would fark ever again....

It's definitely a sin, but you know Malay girls....always doing funny things....

Careful man, you are beginning to sound like a certain rubber stamp...

Careful man, you are beginning to sound like a certain rubber stamp...

why bother to warn him on this?... he is not a minor with 5yrs old brain... if he gets the yellow card, that's his problem and serve him right.... or maybe he is rubberstamp clone?.... [laugh]

why bother to warn him on this?... he is not a minor with 5yrs old brain... if he gets the yellow card, that's his problem and serve him right.... or maybe he is rubberstamp clone?.... [laugh]

Hahaha! Maybe he didnt realise he was on his S@bbie account, but thought he was on rubber stamp account? [laugh]

[confused] am i missing something here or i have c--k eyes?.. where got mentioned she is 13yrs old?... [sweatdrop]

That's why I said after analysing the case, it was reported in another place she is only 13, and guys stop being racist k, this is obviously the lao unker's fault regardless of race religion

i watched a documentary before, rapist would have their dick chop off infront of crowd as punishment in some muslim country... can we have that here as well??? for rapist of a minor, i dont care about what human rights sh*t...just wanna make sure ziltch chance this farker would fark ever again....

what if he wants kids after hes released?

what if he wants kids after hes released?

U mean we should give him a chance to have offspring whom he could hurt in future? Hell no. Don't tell me about second chance s--t cause for someone to do such thing on a minor simply means he doesn't deserve a second chance. Period. We should make the law to protect minor in a way where '1 strike, u r out' it shoukd be..

NOT FEASIBLE!!

in their country, they don't have AWARE! :o