Another rape case

Tom_kkh

Turbocharged

67 yrs old doctor still do this type of thing, how he going to live for 20 yrs in jail   [shakehead]  [shakehead]

I find it all quite bizarre. Excuse the language, but I am probably stating what most people are thinking.

- 67 year old can still poke a 20+ year old without lube or anything? Must be pretty rigid for an old guy. Okay, maybe he had easy access to ED drugs.

- 20+ year old can get poked just lying down there without realizing what's going on? [confused] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

I find it all quite bizarre. Excuse the language, but I am probably stating what most people are thinking.

- 67 year old can still poke a 20+ year old without lube or anything? Must be pretty rigid for an old guy. Okay, maybe he had easy access to ED drugs.

- 20+ year old can get poked just lying down there without realizing what's going on? [confused] 

I guess cuz she's a virgin so dunno how it feels like. 

• Praise 1

67 yrs old doctor still do this type of thing, how he going to live for 20 yrs in jail   [shakehead]  [shakehead]

IF he is really guilty, then that's it for him liao. Doubt he'll have many - if any - years left as a free man liao...

why every time got this type of news auto = guilty until proven innocent? 

personally... i think its telling that SMC has not struck him off yet... and he is still practicing as long as there is another female doctor around.

btw... she is a uni student... 

Edited by SuPerBoRed

OK, you have a point...

Actually it does raise some questions:

I think for most GP clinics, they will only have those typical examination couch/bed, whichis meant for patients to lie flat. The couch/bed is a full rectangular piece. Quite difficult to picture how he "positioned the victim such that he was between her legs" as the legs are likely on the couch/bed, and there's no space to go in between her legs unless he goes onto the couch/bed too?

Only in those O&G clinics, then the gynae will have those special gynae 'bed', where there is space for the gynae to be physically between the patient's legs one mah, i thought...

Better let the Court and judge decide...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

IF he is really guilty, then that's it for him liao. Doubt he'll have many - if any - years left as a free man liao...

Sorry hor..mebbe he finds it worthwhile...so old liao still can piak piak a birgin..plus no caning...plus free taxpayer funded changi chalet and curry lice everyday for him...why not.. [sly]

Kana whipped by wife while being tied down counted?

facing up or facing down

facing down no count

sorri next

• Praise 1

How a 67 year old doctor who is supposed to be very mature and wise at this age, can be so desperate and foolish enough to do this, is beyond me...

Turbocharged

How a 67 year old doctor who is supposed to be very mature and wise at this age, can be so desperate and foolish enough to do this, is beyond me...

67 years old..precisely not surprising....The YOLO doctrine? [laugh]

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

that why just pay. why go disturbe 良家妇女。

suddenly. 500 a pop seems cheap

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 2

67 years old..precisely not surprising....The YOLO doctrine? [laugh]

Old Liao. Brain don’t function as sharp

why every time got this type of news auto = guilty until proven innocent?

personally... i think its telling that SMC has not struck him off yet... and he is still practicing as long as there is another female doctor around.

btw... she is a uni student...

Why Uni student mean she lie??

Exactly. Based on experience, it won’t be one two drop of blood if virgin, it will be one big patch... not to mention cold room w/o foreplay

Old Liao. Brain don’t function as sharp

Why Uni student mean she lie??

I never say she lied. I am still giving her the benefit of doubt.

Hypersonic

Yes I find it quite bizarre too.

Here really is guilty unless proven innocent. Let’s see what is the outcome of the trial before we judge the doctor.

Twincharged

Exactly. Based on experience, it won’t be one two drop of blood if virgin, it will be one big patch... not to mention cold room w/o foreplay

The article never say one or two drops. Only blood stains and when she go toilet at night to wipe also got bloodstains.

↡ Advertisement