15 Nov 2011 is the last day to get MACS at Jusco

Funny88

Dear all

Please be reminded that tomorrow, 15 Nov 2011 is the last day to get MACS done at most of the Jusco or some major shopping centres like Holiday Plaza, City Square, etc.

Just need to bring along with you RM30 and passport and go in person to apply, only take you 10 mins to get it done.

HURRY! Still not sure whether in future where they will set up the counters!

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

From the MACS website, it seems they will set-up mobile counters somewhere else after 15/11, but no details were given. They did mention one place call "Larkin Sentral", but no dates were giving. This place should be the Larkin Bus Terminal, I think.

Actually if they are serious to get more Singaporeans to apply, they should continue with the mobile counters on/after 19/11, cos that's when the school holiday starts and more will go in.

Yes, but I am sure most of us know Tebrau city, City Square, Holiday Plaza, bukit Indah etc, so it is easier to get it done there.

In fact, they should set up counters in Woodlands central near KFC, Jurong Point etc, so it is easier for Singaporeans.

From the MACS website, it seems they will set-up mobile counters somewhere else after 15/11, but no details were given. They did mention one place call "Larkin Sentral", but no dates were giving. This place should be the Larkin Bus Terminal, I think.

Actually if they are serious to get more Singaporeans to apply, they should continue with the mobile counters on/after 19/11, cos that's when the school holiday starts and more will go in.

Read in the press recently, the applications no is quite high and they have the intention to extend the mobile counters. However, there's no further information

Supercharged

In fact, they should set up counters in Woodlands central near KFC, Jurong Point etc, so it is easier for Singaporeans.

Ya lor. They should have the mobile counters in Singapore if they really want to attract more to sign up. After that we can use the new MACS and enter JB straight away. Why make us make one more trip up using the white card to sign-up?

If they seriously want to attact tourist & visitors from Singapore, they should do that.

had manage to apply for MACS yesterday @ Jusco Tebru, really very fast.. done within 10min.

MACS can done Inside the Jusco Tebru at which floor?

Yes, but I am sure most of us know Tebrau city, City Square, Holiday Plaza, bukit Indah etc, so it is easier to get it done there.

HOW come no announcement in major newspaper?, it saves lots of travelling time.

level 1, in front of bread-talk, a temporary setup dunno until when.

bro u mean the counter is still dere after 15 nov?

woah.. i tot finished... i went there on 13 nov.. and got a queue.. cos was sunday.. and the person told me to come back in an hour... zzz then until another hour also not ready... cos a lot of ppl 'cut queue'

chui xia...

The counter no loner there, they will announce in future and set up in other location.

Using MACS, it takes only 2 sec to clear customs, the customs officer only check the MACS sticker and return the passport, no scanning of the passport, so if you travel with many people in the same car, it will cut down lots of time

woah.. i tot finished... i went there on 13 nov.. and got a queue.. cos was sunday.. and the person told me to come back in an hour... zzz then until another hour also not ready... cos a lot of ppl 'cut queue'

chui xia...

The counter no loner there, they will announce in future and set up in other location.

Using MACS, it takes only 2 sec to clear customs, the customs officer only check the MACS sticker and return the passport, no scanning of the passport, so if you travel with many people in the same car, it will cut down lots of time

If we renew our passport have to re-apply MACS and pay $30?

chui xia...

Extended to 15 dec