Dickie seats

Solar

was surfing the web then i saw this..

http://www.mobilityengineering.com.au/4wd-wagon-seats.htm

this flexibility would be great cos occasionally i got to ferry more people than usual..i can dump the kids behind in the boot [laugh]

any idea if there's any such installers in sg? must be legal ones of course..

Edited by Solar
↡ Advertisement

was surfing the web then i saw this..

http://www.mobilityengineering.com.au/4wd-wagon-seats.htm

this flexibility would be great cos occasionally i got to ferry more people than usual..i can dump the kids behind in the boot [laugh]

any idea if there's any such installers in sg? must be legal ones of course..

why you want to risk your kids' life by putting them in the boot? Even with these seats....any rear colision...it will be a nightmare that you can never forgive yourself.....please don;t do that...

yeah.. pls dun install that. i wanted to buy a hatchback but my wife was so against it. reason being a saloon car has a boot to buffer any rear collision. thinking about it, shes right.

okay.. i was just curious... mpv like the picnic also have their last rows very near the window.. if they can pass, why not my wagon [;)]

but yeah.. u guys are right..

okay.. i was just curious... mpv like the picnic also have their last rows very near the window.. if they can pass, why not my wagon [;)]

but yeah.. u guys are right..

glad you take our comment...Sometime, when I saw mother carrying their baby or child sitting in the front passenger seat...the mother is belted up but the kid is not....if an accident occurs....the kid will be the first to fly out the wind screen....I will always say to myself, what a irresponsible mother for risking the kid's life..........sometime is not a matter of whether we are careful or good driver...is it the other shity driver that come knocking into you........

BTW...each car has their own design...if a picnic is designed to take in the 3rd row...likely the designer had done some re-enforcement on the rear structure......and cater to the collision test standard...if the car is not designed to have a 3rd row then likely it is not considered in the design.....a wagon is a wagon....a mpv is a mvp.....have a nice day!

Edited by LoverofCar
↡ Advertisement